Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

I WANNA (post) ROCK!

2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens Registered User regular
edited February 2008 in Singularity Engine++
So I just returned from picking up The Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra & Tra-La-La Band with Choir: "This is Our Punk Rock",
cst027.jpg
and waiting for a good opportunity to listen to it. In the mean time, here's a thread about post rock music. I know there are more than a few Godspeed You! Black Emperor fans here, so I figure this thread might go somewhere. Also, the genre is a loose one, so don't worry about "fitting in".

Ok, so here's a list of some of the bands that have been mentioned.
Mogwai
Sigur Ros
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Explosions in the Sky
A Silver Mt. Zion
Mono
This Heat
Bark Psychosis
Talk Talk

Discuss and whatnot.

2 Marcus 2 Ravens on