Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

GDC Demo video

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive Damn these electric sex pants! Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    So the release date is spring again? I thought it was pushed back to summer.

Another successful post, thanks to the power of Spacestar Ordering™!
  • PhanmanPhanman Registered User
    edited February 2008
    Microsoft's PR agency screwed up that release. That "summer" date is incorrect.

Wii Code: 6596 9931 4190 2980
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive Damn these electric sex pants! Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Awesome :D

And I really enjoyed watching the character creation for some reason - I think it was because the character was reacting to stuff changing.

Another successful post, thanks to the power of Spacestar Ordering™!
  • strike_the_tripstrike_the_trip Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Wow, the boys at HH sure added a lot since the demo at PAX. This is shaping up to be more than I expected (which is a lot)!

• SilvoculousSilvoculous Registered User
    edited February 2008
    Good to see that a 2D presence will be retained in the game; if this was hinted at before, I didn't see it. And to Rhesus - that entire character creation bit was as Sims-esque as anything, but at least it'll be familiar.

The plot premise has...promise. Yeah.