As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Planescape: Torment Dialogue Flag Glitch

CheBourgeoisNoirCheBourgeoisNoir Registered User regular
edited March 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
So after all these years I've made it a point to seek out PST and give it a playthrough, and it's been absolutely engrossing so far. I've hit a little snag (though not game-breaking by any means) in that when talking to Kessai-Serris in the Brothel, I can't seem to trip the dialogue flag that wil allow me to get a drop of her blood on a hankerchief. Can anyone tell me what's up?

*Spoilers ahead*

I talk to her, ask her if she's Ravel's daughter and that Ecco told me, she denies it, I run to her half-sister and ask if they are in fact half-sisters, she says yes, says Kessai dosen't even know for sure but can telepathically speak to her father and find out....walk back over to Kessai, ask her again, mention her half-sister, Kessai agrees to ask her father, finds out she is, I ask her about Ravel and follow that until the end, then agree to comfort her - the option for "a piece of her" never comes up. Once I exit out of that dialogue, talking to her again, no options for Ravel or anything related appear. I've got a hankerchief in TNO's inventory, and I talked to Coaxmetal in the Siege Tower and got the weapon he makes after giving him a drop of my blood, and heard his speech about "...a drop of blood...a crystalized thought."

CheBourgeoisNoir on