Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

King Leer (bet your earnings on page 77) (No Porn- Orikae)

1585960616264»

Posts

  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I don't imagine a soldier getting a sex change would turn out well

    being man-ripped as a chick is not good

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Bendery wrote: »
    A friend of mine who has gone down on a transgendered chick said this, 'Yes, there is another part of the operation that can install a gland which lubricates the SRT vagina on arousal, however it does not taste like normal vagina lube. Generally, the gland does not work too well unless intercourse is the goal, so you're just kind of licking a semi-moist sweaty vagina, but that's okay too.'

    Well, I'm gayer than ever.

    Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Bendery wrote: »
    A friend of mine who has gone down on a transgendered chick said this, 'Yes, there is another part of the operation that can install a gland which lubricates the SRT vagina on arousal, however it does not taste like normal vagina lube. Generally, the gland does not work too well unless intercourse is the goal, so you're just kind of licking a semi-moist sweaty vagina, but that's okay too.'

    emot-barf.gifemot-barf.gifemot-barf.gif

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Bendery wrote: »
    A friend of mine who has gone down on a transgendered chick said this, 'Yes, there is another part of the operation that can install a gland which lubricates the SRT vagina on arousal, however it does not taste like normal vagina lube. Generally, the gland does not work too well unless intercourse is the goal, so you're just kind of licking a semi-moist sweaty vagina, but that's okay too.'

    I just got an image of a bunch of chefs standing around a big pot of vagina juice trying to get the taste just right

    FAQ on
  • BoredGamerBoredGamer Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    FAQ wrote: »
    Bendery wrote: »
    A friend of mine who has gone down on a transgendered chick said this, 'Yes, there is another part of the operation that can install a gland which lubricates the SRT vagina on arousal, however it does not taste like normal vagina lube. Generally, the gland does not work too well unless intercourse is the goal, so you're just kind of licking a semi-moist sweaty vagina, but that's okay too.'

    I just got an image of a bunch of chefs standing around a big pot of vagina juice trying to get the taste just right

    No....not quite it...

    BoredGamer on
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    FUCK YOURSELF, FOOL.

    ChicoBlue on
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Tossrock wrote: »
    Bendery wrote: »
    A friend of mine who has gone down on a transgendered chick said this, 'Yes, there is another part of the operation that can install a gland which lubricates the SRT vagina on arousal, however it does not taste like normal vagina lube. Generally, the gland does not work too well unless intercourse is the goal, so you're just kind of licking a semi-moist sweaty vagina, but that's okay too.'

    emot-barf.gifemot-barf.gifemot-barf.gif

    ill.gif

    Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    It's okay though guys, he's Bisexual

    Bendery It Like Beckham on
    headphones2.jpg
  • casper_27dcasper_27d The Friendly Ghost EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Tossrock wrote: »
    I don't imagine a soldier getting a sex change would turn out well

    being man-ripped as a chick is not good

    He was not that "buff" at all. Just had some very toned legs. He had very lady like features naturally. The boob job was a little much though, he was very skinny and the implants he got were way to big for his frame. The command through a shit fit and had no idea how to process him. They just told me to fix it.

    casper_27d on
    pants are optional it is in our bylaws
  • BoredGamerBoredGamer Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    casper_27d wrote: »
    Tossrock wrote: »
    I don't imagine a soldier getting a sex change would turn out well

    being man-ripped as a chick is not good

    He was not that "buff" at all. Just had some very toned legs. He had very lady like features naturally. The boob job was a little much though, he was very skinny and the implants he got were way to big for his frame. The command through a shit fit and had no idea how to process him. They just told me to fix it.

    Strong legs?
    Crush a man to death.

    BoredGamer on
  • BlackCloudBlackCloud Registered User
    edited April 2008
    Fiz wrote: »
    Tossrock wrote: »
    Bendery wrote: »
    A friend of mine who has gone down on a transgendered chick said this, 'Yes, there is another part of the operation that can install a gland which lubricates the SRT vagina on arousal, however it does not taste like normal vagina lube. Generally, the gland does not work too well unless intercourse is the goal, so you're just kind of licking a semi-moist sweaty vagina, but that's okay too.'

    emot-barf.gifemot-barf.gifemot-barf.gif

    ill.gif

    uh, yeah. totally. yup. still don't like the vag.

    BlackCloud on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • apotheosapotheos Registered User, ClubPA
    edited April 2008
    I want to remind everyone that the vagina is an internal organ.

    apotheos on


    猿も木から落ちる
  • BlackCloudBlackCloud Registered User
    edited April 2008
    So yeah.

    I had my date.

    I am out.

    PS - Holy mother of cum gods.

    BlackCloud on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited April 2008
    thread over. I win.

    Tube on
This discussion has been closed.