As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Who's bringing their own computer?

13»

• Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Relativiox wrote:
    Hopefully I should have my laptop by the time PAX rolls around so I'll be bringing that.

Hopefully you got a BYOC spot when pre-reg went live or else you will be sitting on the floor using wifi :P

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    RelativioxRelativiox Halo Nerd Forerunner shield world OnyxRegistered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Yeah, back then I didn't think I would have a laptop. So that's why I'm getting a good wifi card with it.

But on the other hand, I'm gonna be one of the first in line so if there are any open spots hopefully I can nab one.

Relativiox on
    iris_forumsig.gif
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Relativiox wrote:
    Yeah, back then I didn't think I would have a laptop. So that's why I'm getting a good wifi card with it.

But on the other hand, I'm gonna be one of the first in line so if there are any open spots hopefully I can nab one.

There will not be any open spots.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    altmannaltmann Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Rankenphile:

I'm bringing a modded case. It's going to blow PA fans away.

-Altmann

altmann on
    Imperator of the Gigahorse Jockeys.

"Oh what a day, what a LOVELY DAY!"

signature.png
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2006
    cool, man. Can't wait to see it.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png