Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

My Xbox 360 is turning itself on

mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
edited April 2008 in Games and Technology
A few days last week, I arrived home from work, and my 360 was on. I definitely remember turning it off the night before. Just a few minutes ago, I went out to the TV room, and my 360 was on. I hadn't turned it on at all, and I definitely turned it off last night before bed.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is there anything I can do to stop this?

Edit: More info about my setup:

My 360 is plugged into a power strip along with my TV and router. It is connected to my router with an ethernet cable. I have the wired Rock Band guitar and a USB keyboard plugged in currently. (I'll try unplugging the keyboard and see whether that makes any difference)

mrflippy on