Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

All Vaginas, All The Time! (Spring Break Thread)

CogliostroCogliostro Marginal OpinionsSpring, TXRegistered User regular
edited March 2008 in Singularity Engine++
So tomorrow I get to do one of four clinical rotations in Labor and Delivery.

Basically I'm going to be spending all day with my hands in and around vaginas that are going to be spewing oddly colored fluids and babies.

The whole day.

So as I'm standing there all day catching flying womb boogers, I need some catchy things to yell at the mother. You know, things like "Oh my god... it looks like you're blowing a bubble." or shit like that.

Alternatively,

How are you spending your spring break? Going anywhere fun? Out of the country? On vacation? Or are you using this break as a way to catch up on school work?

Cogliostro on