Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

No one watches music videos anymore

MonoxideMonoxide Registered User, ClubPA regular
edited April 2008 in Singularity Engine++
so let's talk about some of the ones that are really cool that you're probably never going to see because MTV is playing The Hills or some shit.

Chris Cunningham is a good director, and did some great videos like

Squarepusher - Come On My Selector
Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy

And the creepy, disturbing, strange, but infamous
Rubber Johnny(nsfw) (This uses a track from Aphex Twin's Drukqs, but it isn't really an Aphex Twin video)

How about some Spike Jonze:

Daft Punk - Da Funk is a touching tale of a dog named Charles
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Y Control (NSFW) is a really fucked up video, even in the company of Cunningham, but I love this song. There's some gore though.

So, post some good music videos, old or new.

edit: munkus points out that I should have added Thriller

Monoxide on