As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Free Web Hostin's

joshua1joshua1 Registered User regular
edited April 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey all, first off, an apology. If this is incoherent, it is because I have had a single sip (actually true) of my rum and coke after a 14hr day. It was a congratualatory/soporific drink, to celebrate me doing my whole fucking groups work cause no one was doing shit. I made publisher my bitch. It was great. But now when i tried to disseminate this gooey poster goodness to my team members, my uni's bitch of webmail client has decided that my hulking 6.8MB file is far to packed with delciousness to fit through its anorexic tubes. So i need a place to host this file so my fellow fuckers (teammates) can get access to it. I am looking at rapid share, but it doesn't seem to be working. I don't know of any other free webhosting services that are reliable. Im moderatly web-literate, my team mates, im assuming not.

Bathe me in your warm, salty, advice!

joshua1 on

• Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    DeathPrawnDeathPrawn Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Megaupload works, but I personally prefer SendSpace. Megaupload makes you do a not-a-robot test and then wait like 30 seconds before downloading.

DeathPrawn on
    Signature not found.