Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Reported for Awesomeness by Ramius -- Artist's Corner

RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000Administrator, ClubPA admin
edited February 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Ramius has reported a post.

Reason:
If you have any idea at all as to the history of LewieP and his mother on this forum, this is hilarious.
Forum: Artist's Corner
Assigned Moderators: Mars Elliot, DMAC, Grifter, bombardier, Angel_of_Bacon

Posted by: LewiePs Mummy
Original Content:
LewieP wrote: »
The only reason I don't want to lock this is because I don't want to spoil the potential humor of your mom coming in here and telling you it sucks.

If she does that I'll just let her go hungry.

D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

oh that i have produced such a cruel, heartless, unloving son who threatens to deprive his only mother, who carried him in her womb for 9 1/2 months (yes, 9 1/2 months, he wouldn't come out) and then nourished him bodily for a further year, and he threatens to not feed me whilst i have 1 arm in plaster, the other in a sling, just because he couldn't be bothered to put any effort (artistic or otherwise) in designing and writing a web comic AND he has the temerity to want me to paint him another picture! woe is me to have produced such a child.

lewie, IT SUCKS LIKE A HOOVER!

infract him, Tube, you know you want to.

Ramius on