As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Apartments near UF

Folken FanelFolken Fanel anime afWhen's KoFRegistered User regular
edited April 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
So I saw this thread here and saw how the OP is a UF student trying to decide where to live in Gainesville. Rather than hijacking his thread, I thought I'd make my own asking for advice on the matter. I'll be a TA in grad school this fall, which means I'll be pulling in about $1600 per month. I could probably afford to pay about $800 per month for rent (not including utilities). I'll have my own car with me so I wouldn't mind if I had to drive to campus from a few miles away. I'd prefer a single bedroom/single bathroom scenario.

I've also heard that the SW part of Gainesville has quite a bit of traffic and that living on the north side of town is preferable. Can anyone here verify that?

I've found a few decent places on apartmentfinder.com but I was hoping for some insight from some Gainesville residents that I couldn't get from the site.

Any recommendations?

Twitter: Folken_fgc Steam: folken_ XBL: flashg03 PSN: folken_PA SFV: folken_
Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
Characters I hate:

Everybody @Folken Fanel plays as.
Folken Fanel on