As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Daylight Savings

mogdemonmogdemon Kansas, USRegistered User regular
As far as I can tell, the forum clocks have not been adjusted to reflect the time change that occurred a few weeks ago.

That is all.

P.S. We <3 AlphaMonkey (okay, so I was wrong, he wasn't dead after all)

apotheos wrote:
You ever wonder exactly how many magic mushrooms the average japanese game studio design team consumes in a year?
just got a 3ds! 3454-0598-2000
mogdemon on

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    mogdemon wrote:
    As far as I can tell, the forum clocks have not been adjusted to reflect the time change that occurred a few weeks ago.
    Why would it? The forum clock is based on Greenwich Mean Time. Greenwich Mean Time doesn't change.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    thehomelymulethehomelymule Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    You edit your own time zone in your profile, but must manually change it for Daylight Savings. It's not very hard.

thehomelymule on
    resettosan.gif
  • Options
    mogdemonmogdemon Kansas, USRegistered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Ah. I will take your word for it, though I find it odd that I never noticed this during last year's Daylight Savings.

mogdemon on
    apotheos wrote:
    You ever wonder exactly how many magic mushrooms the average japanese game studio design team consumes in a year?
    just got a 3ds! 3454-0598-2000
  • Options
    PheezerPheezer Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2006
    mogdemon wrote:
    Ah. I will take your word for it, though I find it odd that I never noticed this during last year's Daylight Savings.

Perhaps that is a direct result of having joined 9 days after the change last year.

Pheezer on
    IT'S GOT ME REACHING IN MY POCKET IT'S GOT ME FORKING OVER CASH
    CUZ THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE AND IT'S GIVING ME A RASH
This discussion has been closed.