Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Florida Primary Debacle - A Play in One Act

FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Registered User regular
edited April 2008 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
FunkyWaltDogg has reported a post.

Reason:
General awesomeitude
Forum: Debate and Discourse
Posted by: ElJeffe

Original Content:
The Florida Primary Debacle
A Play In One Act

Ext. - Southern US

FLORIDA and the DNC are arguing in the KITCHEN

Florida: We want to be important! Everyone ignores us! We want our primary to be earlyyyyyyyyyyyy.

DNC: Hey Florida, we have rules. If you break the rules, we'll take your delegates.

Florida: You're not the boss of us! We'll do what we want! You can't do anything to us!

Florida: *votevotevote*

DNC: Okay, now you get no delegates. Also: no borrowing the car.

Florida: Wait, what? Hey, give us our delegates! You owe us delegates!

DNC: Tell you what, if you want delegates, then you have to pay for a revote and take out the garbage which is, like, spilling all over the damned floor.

Florida: No man, you can't tell us what to do! You'll cave! You always cave!

DNC: Just wait until your Dad gets home. Oh, wait, here he is now...

HOWARD DEAN walks in

Howard Dean: Did you vote when I told you to wait? Did you vote when I told you to fucking wait? No delegates for you. And if you keep up this shit, no delegates next year, either.

Florida: We don't have to listen to...

Dean: *SMACK*

Florida: OWWWWWW YOU HIT ME

Dean: Shut up and go to your room before I beat you with a fucking belt. And cut your hair, you goddamned hippie.

Florida: I HATE YOU HOWARD DEAN I HATE YOU

FLORIDA scampers from the room like a little bitch

Dean: Hey babe, what's for dinner? I hope it's you.

DNC: Oh Howard, you're incorrigible!

END

FunkyWaltDogg on
Burnage wrote:
FWD is very good at this game.