Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

We can't stop here - this is soy country.

slowslow Registered User regular
edited April 2008 in Social Entropy++
So after being raised in a vegan household, but not really adhering to that sort of diet for about ten years now, I'm giving the whole vegetarian thing another go. No particular reason, really, I've just always considered it a healthier lifestyle, and at the present time I don't feel like I'd miss meat or dairy all that much. Plus, I guess there's a certain appeal to proving that not all vegetarians are hippies. In fact, some of them are bitter, awful people who harbor a deep-seated loathing for their fellow man - like me!

How are you defying stereotypes, SE plus plus?

slow on