Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

My soul still burns after my date with Ivy. Soul Calibur 1 on X-box Live!

dragonsamadragonsama Registered User regular
edited April 2008 in Games and Technology
If you missed it on the DC you now have 1 more shot to play one of the best games to ever hit any system ever.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6189383.html
DC Soulcalibur swings onto XBLA
Critically acclaimed Dreamcast fighting game headed for downloadable debut courtesy of Namco Bandai.

The Dreamcast may be gone and in some cases forgotten, but the standout star of its launch is about to get a new lease on life. Namco Bandai today announced that Soulcalibur would make a Cervantes-like return to life this summer as a downloadable title on the Xbox Live Arcade.

New features for the XBLA edition of Soulcalibur will include the expected high-definition graphics and assortment of character- and mode-specific leaderboards. Unfortunately, cross-continental swordfights appear to be limited to the upcoming online-enabled Soulcalibur IV set for a July 29 release on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3), as Namco Bandai promised only that players could "challenge a friend in local-play Versus mode." Other modes include fighting genre staples like Arcade, Training, and Survival.

I'm a bit sad as there is no mention of the Mission/adventure mode. Hopefully that is a oversight in the article and it is in the final version. Also I don't really see any reason not to include on-line play in this version as well.

Still even without those this game is so bought when it comes out.

dragonsama on