Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: Awesome Post by Label, in Oh my, how embarrassing!

2»

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I would suggest a Creepy Awesome post subforum but that fucker would outsize all the other forums in a few weeks.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    ·
  • MonoxideMonoxide Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2008
    Kagera wrote: »
    I would suggest a Creepy Awesome post subforum but that fucker would outsize all the other forums in a few weeks.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

·
  • Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2008
    Monoxide wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

I see what you did there

·
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I just remember the general shock that went through the thread when that was posted.

What? was the general tone of the rest of the posts.

·
  • Cynic JesterCynic Jester Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Blaket wrote: »
    I just remember the general shock that went through the thread when that was posted.

What? was the general tone of the rest of the posts.

Considering this is SE++ we're talking about, that is quite the achivement.

·
  • BelruelBelruel naw Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    but you see, if you replace 'boobs' with 'dong', it would have been the perfect SE++ post
    From what I remember off of profile shots occasionally posted here, your dong is nice. You're correct that its not large. That's okay. You don't have a large frame. Average height in USA is something like 5'8 for women.

What your dong DOES have is projection. Its full, and not saggy. The relevance of dong size is somewhat of an exaggeration, I find. More important is the fullness. Yes, large full dongs are a little more intriguing than small full dongs. But, any sort of full dong beats out saggy shit dongs hands down. So don't fret about it, k?

3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
    ·
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    The relevance of dong size is an exaggeration?

Yes!
    Spoiler:

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
    ·
  • BelruelBelruel naw Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    but do you have a nice full dong malkor?

3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
    ·
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Only when I take my pills.

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
    ·
2»