As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ignore this post, now redundant in its usefullness

GrimReaperGrimReaper Registered User regular
WARNING The links I provided earlier were to the RC builds of SP3. If you have downloaded them, delete them. Do NOT install them. If you have installed and have the GDI32.DLL BSOD issue then use a boot cd or alternate partition to copy over the older GDI32.DLL from C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386 to C:\WINDOWS\system32.

My apologies to anyone who has downloaded this.

It's not often I screw up, but when I do they're royal in their epic proportions... :P

PSN | Steam
---
I've got a spare copy of Portal, if anyone wants it message me.
GrimReaper on

• Options
    ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I found this out the hardway from major geeks. thanks for letting me know whats wrong. I hope its ok if I steal GDI32.DLL from windows XP-pro to use on XP-home.

Viscountalpha on
  • Options
    DaedalusDaedalus Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Isn't the final version of SP3 out, though?

Daedalus on
  • Options
    GrimReaperGrimReaper Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Daedalus wrote: »
    Isn't the final version of SP3 out, though?

Yes, but the links I posted were to the RC. Not the final release, I realised this after installing it and experiencing a bsod. (which I fixed by booting into my vista partition and replacing the gdi32.dll file with the original one.)

Anyway, once I had it up and running I uninstalled the RC SP3 and then downloaded the rtm via a torrent.

GrimReaper on
    PSN | Steam
    ---
    I've got a spare copy of Portal, if anyone wants it message me.