Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Trivia Thread!

Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
edited April 2008 in Social Entropy++
Okay, heres how it goes. I will ask a question and the first person who gets it right gets to ask the next one and so on and so on.

The question can be about anything, anyone, popculture, science, history, music, entertainment. Anything you can think of. You can request that the answer be given in question form, picture form, any form that makes any sort of sense.

This could be fun.

I'll start off easy;

Which character, from which movie said the following;
So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show.

And a bonus question, not needed to win, how does he sleep, and how many years will it add to his life?

Filler Inc. on