As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[SOLVED] Help me name this movie, please! (nsfw)

Black IceBlack Ice Charlotte, NCRegistered User regular
edited April 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
Back around 2002, I turned on the T.V. to watch a movie that was on when I was having some trouble falling asleep. I suppose that means it had to have been out for a few years for it to be on T.V.

It was about a bunch of (high school?) kids that were totally addicted to sex. Their lives were consumed with it. I believe the main character (white male, blonde hair) was sleeping with his step sister, and they were continually helping one another to hook up with other people. I can remember a ton of scenes from the movie - the male was blackmailing this really innocent, cute looking girl and said he'd tell her boyfriend about something she'd done unless she let him give her a kiss. She said "Okay.. but just a quick one" and pursed her lips and he said "I never said I wanted to kiss you there" and you can guess where that went.

I remember the guy fell in love and stopped sleeping around. He had never fallen in love before. Ending spoilers..
He was hit by a car near the end of the movie and died. A journal he had written was made public at his funeral and everyone was given a copy. He had begun to hate his stepsister and the truth came out about her, and everyone looked at her like they wanted to spit at her when they were walking out of the church.

The ending scene had that song that had a sample by the Rolling Stones (Anyone know the name of that, by the way?). I have a ton more scenes I remember if this isn't enough to raise an alarm to anyone.

I also feel like the main character looked exactly like Hayden Christensen. I've checked imdb.com but can't find a movie similar to the one I'm describing (it doesn't look like it was the Virgin Suicides).

Black Ice on

This discussion has been closed.