As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Comics made by people named Allan (Shirt on page 15)

12345679»

• FletcherFletcher Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    ahaha awesome rob

Fletcher on
  • RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I dig yours, fletcher
    had me laughing for a while

Robcham on
  • AllanAllan Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    WAY TO BE TOO LATE, ROB.

Also, Fletcher, I think yours is going up tomorrow!

Allan on
    banndd1av6.gifbannerdd2or5.gif
    edited March 2009
    dang

Robcham on
  • FletcherFletcher Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    WOOOOO

honestly i can't wait for you to update really again :P

Fletcher on
  • bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Hey Allan what is up with this bonus panel hooplah? Maybe i'm doing something wrong but here's some things i've noticed:

1. When i vote it takes me to a bonus panel that's not related to the comic i was reading. Does it only work for the most recent comic that features a bonus panel? Is there a way to view older bonus panels?

2. It says i can only vote once per 24 hours yet i still have to do the challenge? (not your fault but pretty lame nonetheless)

3. It does not link back to your site? (again not your fault but you know)

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
    edited March 2009
    Well most days the bonus panel will link up with the comic strip, but right now we are doing guest comics and I am in Ohio, so I can't keep track of most bonus panels. Today's panel matches up with today's strip. As does tomorrow. Hopefully the next day and the day after that, as well. And forever and ever into infinity.

The stupid voting once per 24 hours is dumb and they should fix that. If they already have your IP stored they should just let you see the incentive. Unfortunately, they--as I said before--are dumb.

Doesn't link back to the site, but I could probably place a text link somewhere, which might help? I hate that, too, so I'll see what I can work out.

Allan on
  • ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    dang i never finished my guest comic

Projeck on
  • MertzyMertzy Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    It's 3am, I have an exam tomorrow morning, but I have been reading your comic for the last 2 hours.

Very enjoyable stuff!

Mertzy on
    THE END.
  • MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Allan! Come back to SE++! We miss you and are totally not stalking you in anyway.

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
    edited March 2009
    I totally am

Robcham on
    edited March 2009
    Yeah ok Robcham is

But I swear I'm not

Your pillow smells so nice Allan...

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
    edited March 2009
    Veretas wrote: »
    Yeah ok Robcham is

But I swear I'm not

Your pillow smells so nice Allan...

My pillow smells like my hair... which I find to smell delicious.
    Mertzy wrote:
    It's 3am, I have an exam tomorrow morning, but I have been reading your comic for the last 2 hours.

Very enjoyable stuff!

Little do most people know, the only reason I make this comic is to lower test scores across the world!

Allan on
    edited March 2009
    I fucking knew it

YOU BASTARD! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!?

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
    edited March 2009
    your hair smells nice, allan
    it smells like your pillow

Robcham on
  • LoomdunLoomdun Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Woah this is like a Mini social entropy thread almost

Loomdun on
    splat
    edited March 2009
    hold me loomdum
    I need your love in me

Robcham on
    edited March 2009
    uuuuuuuuuuuugh

Loomdun on
    splat
    edited March 2009
    too soon?

Robcham on
    edited March 2009
    Poor allan needs a hug, but I am far away and I have no boobies so I may not dispense the proper hugging.

BEAVOTRON C'MERE

Loomdun on
    splat
  • S_OS_O Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Allan wrote: »
    Well most days the bonus panel will link up with the comic strip, but right now we are doing guest comics and I am in Ohio, so I can't keep track of most bonus panels. Today's panel matches up with today's strip. As does tomorrow. Hopefully the next day and the day after that, as well. And forever and ever into infinity.

The stupid voting once per 24 hours is dumb and they should fix that. If they already have your IP stored they should just let you see the incentive. Unfortunately, they--as I said before--are dumb.

Doesn't link back to the site, but I could probably place a text link somewhere, which might help? I hate that, too, so I'll see what I can work out.

Hey Allan your comic is sweet!

But please oh please oh please. Ditch the top comic voting thing.

If you want to do a bonus panel thing that's cool. But don't make your readers jump through these tawdry hoops for them!

Take a look around TWC. It's a garbage dump. Your comic is better than that! It doesn't even land you that many referrals.

Seriously, fuck that noise in a handbasket!

S_O on
  • D-RobeD-Robe Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    in a handbasket?

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • QorzmQorzm Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    IN A HANDBASKET

Qorzm on
    edited March 2009
    S_O wrote: »

If you want to do a bonus panel thing that's cool. But don't make your readers jump through these tawdry hoops for them!

Take a look around TWC. It's a garbage dump. Your comic is better than that! It doesn't even land you that many referrals.

I have been considering doing that! You're right that it doesn't generate all that many views, it is a hassle to update bonus panels, and TWC suck. So yeah, maybe I should just stop.

Allan on
    edited March 2009
    don't stop
    you are so close to the number 1 spot

Robcham on
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Man, the Ohio arc is making me cry.

KalTorak on
    edited March 2009
    Loomdun wrote: »
    Woah this is like a Mini social entropy thread almost

SE++ 4 lyfe dawgg

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
  • LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    S_O wrote: »

I have been considering doing that! You're right that it doesn't generate all that many views, it is a hassle to update bonus panels, and TWC suck. So yeah, maybe I should just stop.

The voting for bonus panel thing doesn't really work well if you're reading through the archives to catch up anyway, since I found that it always takes me to the current bonus panel regardless of which comic I'm viewing originally.

Anyway, I've fully enjoyed catching up on and following your comic. Your high school life was much more interesting than mine. Wow. :P

LaOs on
    edited March 2009
    I'm sure, LaOs, that if you take a little more time to look at your life's details you'll find there was a lot of things you missed! "Stop and smell the roses," etc!

Allan on
    edited April 2009
    So, anyone who reads my strip ought to know by now that I'm working on a shirt. Though it's a little too late, I'd like to get some feedback on what I've got, and I will be sure to include the PA Art Forum more in the future (because I know you guys know your stuff about design).

Anyway, here's the detail:

shirtdetail.gif

And here's what it'll look like on a shirt (pretty much):

shirtshirt.gif

Feedback? Comments? Critiques?

Allan on
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    i'll buy your shirt.

INeedNoSalt on
    edited April 2009
    Well if you want to, here's the order form!

Allan on
  • The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Maybe have the design a bit smaller, and higher on the chest, with some sort of backing to the image, just some simple linework

The Black Hunter on