Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

What are you gonna do with Free Money? (2008 Stimulus Check, Maybe NSF56k)

MagicPrimeMagicPrime "We're ready to believe you..."FireSideWizardRegistered User regular
edited May 2008 in Singularity Engine++
So, the time is here. The checks are being printed and the money is being transferred all across the great nation of ours. Will it help the economy? who knows. Do I want my fuckin' money? you bet your ass I do.

So what does everyone plan to do with your monies this spring? New TV? Take a Vacation? Down payment on a car?

So write some ideas, throw up some pictures and lets see what diabolical schemes we can realize on the taxpayer's dime.

What I plan to buy with my stimulus check:

mercstealth.jpg
Merc STEALTH Gaming Keyboard

L23-6636-main-new.jpg
LogiTech G5 Gaming Mouse

519pv-kCqbL_SS400_.jpg
PS3 Metal Gear Solid 4 bundle-pack. (I've always been a fan of the under-dog)

MagicPrime on
flzthy.png
This neo-feudalism would be more tolerable if our betters had fancy titles.