Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Chocolate Steak? Surely you jest.

TheidarTheidar Registered User regular
edited May 2008 in Singularity Engine++
So I had the most unexpectedly awesome steak last night. I took my wife to the Hotel Hershey to celebrate her birthday. We ate at the Circular Dining room and they have a filet with cocoa seasoning and a chocolate gravy. Wasn't sure what to expect, but it was the best steak I have ever had.

My wife got their lamb which also somehow involved chocolate and was really good too.

If your in Hershey and don't mind paying about $40 for a steak check it out.

So what unexpectedly delicious combinations have you come across?

Theidar on
Gamertag: Theidar
Wii Friend Code: 0072 4984 2399 2126
PSN ID : Theidar
Facebook
Behold the annhilation of the extraterrestrial and the rise of the machines.
Hail Satan!
WISHLIST