As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Foldit- Curing HIV one puzzle at a time

2»

• Options
    syrionsyrion Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    So. I feel like a bad person, but I just don't enjoy it. The client isn't crisp enough, and the fact that wiggle and shake make my score vary more than anything I do? That bugs me.

syrion on
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I'll have a look at this, mostly because of Frem, I'm ashamed to say.

I don't think it'll hold my interest, as I'm not a puzzler for long periods of time. Little spurts now and then.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    PatboyXPatboyX Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    So...once the competition puzzles start, I feel like I am just poking this Thing in the dark, hoping my score goes up. Are there goal scores in the puzzles or is it just as high as possible?

PatboyX on
    "lenny bruce is not afraid..."
    brush1rt1.jpg
  • Options
    SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2008
    Thetheroo wrote: »
    Fuga wrote: »
    So easy.
    shake sidechains.

You obviously haven't done the advanced puzzles yet.

Pff. It's just curing AIDs and Cancer, how hard can it be?

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Oh man I am totally firin' up my cyberdeck for this.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    is there a mirror or something I can get this from?

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    AJAlkaline40AJAlkaline40 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    I'm downloading this now, I hope that it's fun. The main issue here is that they didn't exactly get to tailor the game around what makes puzzles that are the most enjoyable, it's all based off of the actual interactions occurring on polypeptide chains. At the same time, that's what makes it incredibly more interesting than other puzzle games, so I'll definitely give this a whirl.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • Options
    LastAndroidLastAndroid Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I hope they fix the website soon so it shows points and group rank again, I'm really curious about how well we're doing.

LastAndroid on
  • Options
    Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    have d/led and joined the PA group. it certainly interesting, and hopefully the mental workout we're getting from it, equates to something meaningful on the other end too. just a same that something like this wont get any real publicity as no one really wants to admit that gamers can do any good in the world. :(

Wraith260 on
  • Options
    LastAndroidLastAndroid Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    The game was updated today to allow puzzle solutions to be shared between the group. This is a great help since we can build off each other's scores and try different things.
    They also just enabled ranking again.

LastAndroid on