As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Back button

CarlCarl Registered User regular
The Back button on the current comic (from 5/12) is broken...

Carl on

• Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited May 2006
    There are a lot of instances of this happening in the archives. When the new site hit, I went through the archives as I often do, clicking previous, then eventually just going to the start and going forward. I started keeping tabs of all the inconsistencies, but found myself with way too many and eventually lost the list. I, or someone, ought to go through and find these mistakes so they can be righted.

Of course, being as inappreciative as I am, my other complaint would be the search function in the archives. It seemed at first to just not be as precise as with the old site. Then it seemed to me that it's only searching the comic titles, rather than things occuring in the comics, as with the previous search. It makes finding specific comics rather difficult, unless I can remember some portion of the title.

Unknown User on