As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Application error (Rails)

TenTen Registered User regular
Not sure if this is the right place for the main comic site, but after hitting previous from the current comic, I got an 'Application error (Rails)' error message. I didn't see any other threads about it, so I just through I should let you know.

Ten on

• Options
    The CelestialThe Celestial Registered User regular
    edited May 2006
    I mentioned this in the 500 - Internal Server Error thread but I saw it this morning too. Er, morning for me.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/Angelarms/PAerror01.jpg

The Celestial on
    celbmb8.png
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited May 2006
    Yeah. The problem is with 5 webservers I now have to look for problems is 5 places. And if 4/5 servers are "working" then 1/5 requests comes up bad. Oh well. We'll pass through this soon enough.

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    Lews_TherinLews_Therin Registered User regular
    edited May 2006
    Yeah. The problem is with 5 webservers I now have to look for problems is 5 places. And if 4/5 servers are "working" then 1/5 requests comes up bad. Oh well. We'll pass through this soon enough.

Could you perhaps change the error message to indicate which server it's coming from somehow?

Lews_Therin on
  • Options
    SnowconeSnowcone Registered User regular
    edited May 2006
    Troubleshooting Rails App errors is the bane of my existence. That is the reason I am not moving SBG to RoR.

Snowcone on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited May 2006
    I've been getting the same error... I haven't yet seen the Part II of this mini-arc. And I can't access it through the Archives, either. Not sure if I'm the only one having this problem or what, but I really want to see the link between I and III... =(

Unknown User on
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited May 2006
    I've been getting the same error... I haven't yet seen the Part II of this mini-arc. And I can't access it through the Archives, either. Not sure if I'm the only one having this problem or what, but I really want to see the link between I and III... =(
    There isn't really a story link between them provided by part II. Just Gabe reading the book without Tycho's approval, and thinking it's cool. I think.

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited May 2006

You can see it through a driect link :

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2006/20060522.jpg

I can't get to any comics at all through the archive unless I type in the image location driectly into my browser.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited May 2006
    Hm, I don't get the "Application error (Rails)" 1 in 5 times, I get it every single time.

Are the PA strips mirrored anywhere by chance? I'd rather not manually type in URLs every time I want to catch up on the past week.

Unknown User on