As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hugs are where its [chat]!

• Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    Aegeri wrote: »
    Haha, PhD confirmed.

Today, I won my freedom!

A certain bitch can fucking suck it. She didn't successfully destroy me, no matter how much she tried. SUCKS TO BE HER.

Aegeri FTW!! Drunk yet?

Satan. on
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Sami wrote: »
    I really wish I were still allowed to report awesome posts.
    Thanatos wrote: »
    What you mean is that Democrats support states' rights so that they can allow gay marriage and legalize relatively harmless recreational substances in their states, whereas Republicans support states' rights so that they can dictate to women what they're going to do with their bodies, and make sure the darkies don't get too uppity.

Yes, I can see how that's exactly the same thing. This is totally a valid comparison.

Mods can someone ban this troll please.

(emphasis mine)

Deacon has always been a moron, this isn't even B+ work for him.

Regina Fong on
  • AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Satan. wrote: »
    Haha, PhD confirmed.

Today, I won my freedom!

A certain bitch can fucking suck it. She didn't successfully destroy me, no matter how much she tried. SUCKS TO BE HER.

Aegeri FTW!! Drunk yet?

No. I have work to do. But tonight, actually I'm just going to paint mans.

Aegeri on
    The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    so bank of america charges 35 dollars per overdraft

I didn't want those 70 dollars anyway

Casual Eddy on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    What's that movie where the guy gets mad and smashes half a grapefruit in a woman's face?

emnmnme on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    What a shitty hotel room.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    emnmnme wrote: »
    What's that movie where the guy gets mad and smashes half a grapefruit in a woman's face?
    There's a fetish I hadn't thought of.

durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
    edited May 2008
    Haha, PhD confirmed.

Today, I won my freedom!

Aegeri FTW!! Drunk yet?

Congratulations.

Regina Fong on
    edited May 2008
    emnmnme wrote: »

The Public Enemy?

Satan. on
    edited May 2008
    jeepguy wrote: »
    Haha, PhD confirmed.

Today, I won my freedom!

Aegeri FTW!! Drunk yet?

Congratulations.

I has my complete freedom! Not in the Braveheart way though, cause that guy got his head cut off.

I shall has victory pizza tonight and I intend to paint my Soul Grinder.

Aegeri on
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008

Jeeeesus. I remember (ok, maybe my parents remember) when you used to get a letter asking you to please get your balance positive.

Can't hurt trying to call and ask for one or both of the charges to be waived, especially if they're your first in a while.

TL DR on
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Haha, PhD confirmed.

Today, I won my freedom!

Congrats, Aegeri. Wait. What I meant was...

DROPPIN' LOADS!

'Night, D&D.

James on
  • NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

Jeeeesus. I remember (ok, maybe my parents remember) when you used to get a letter asking you to please get your balance positive.

Can't hurt trying to call and ask for one or both of the charges to be waived, especially if they're your first in a while.

Bank of America? I wouldn't hold your breath...

They actively choose what order to settle charges from a given day so as to maximize the number of potential overdrafts.

Nerissa on
    edited May 2008
    Heh, so we're Drez-less for a couple weeks.

Satan. on
    edited May 2008

I has my complete freedom! Not in the Braveheart way though, cause that guy got his head cut off.

I shall has victory pizza tonight and I intend to paint my Soul Grinder.

Try not to be free in a morose, pre-menopausal, suicidal, I'm going to walk into the ocean because no one can take that away from me, Kate Chopin way either.

Because then you'd be a chick. And not the kind that puts out.

Also, dead.

Regina Fong on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Drez loves getting temp-banned.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2008

What'd he do now?

Dude's gonna get permabanned before too long.

Dynagrip on
    edited May 2008

Thanatos is way too nice, there were at least five more infractable posts in that abortion of an H&A thread.

Regina Fong on
    edited May 2008
    I put out.

DROPPIN' LOADS.

Aegeri on
    edited May 2008
    Dynagrip wrote: »

What'd he do now?

Dude's gonna get permabanned before too long.

Moron post in H/A. Than dropped it in the infraction log.

Satan. on
    edited May 2008
    I love the Fire Element.

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited May 2008

Thanatos is way too nice, there were at least five more infractable posts in that abortion of an H&A thread.

I didn't read the thread, as a general rule I stay out of that infractathon of a forum. I just noticed the post in the Circus.

Satan. on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Oboro wrote: »
    I keep waiting for the conversation to turn to something I can contribute to, but I just can't. :\/

I'm with Richy here. Et tu, Cockus Dickus?

Greeks you say.
    :^: on the Ego Avatar! :)

<3

--

So, everyone's heard of those quakes in China, right?

And the bombs in India?

This is like the shittiest start to summer in years.

Like maybe two.

I dunno spiderman 3 was a really shitty start. My mother sent me a birthday card, its one of those singing cards. I think she meant it as punishment.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I'll call them tomorrow, but they did take a long time to get my charges settled. I should take care of my money better of course but I thought I had more money than I did.

Casual Eddy on
    edited May 2008

I didn't read the thread, as a general rule I stay out of that infractathon of a forum. I just noticed the post in the Circus.

Ugh, some guy wants to ask the hostess at a restaurant he eats at out. All these people were like "Go for it! Ask her out!"

And for a while I was the lone voice saying "Uhm, creepy and inappropriate much?" But then some others arrived and chimed in, pointing out that female restaurant staff are subjected to tons of unwanted male attention, and that they only smile at you because it's their job.

But Drez's post was utterly worthless, and he should totally know better than to do that in H&A.

Regina Fong on
    edited May 2008

Ugh, some guy wants to ask the hostess at a restaurant he eats at out. All these people were like "Go for it! Ask her out!"

And for a while I was the lone voice saying "Uhm, creepy and inappropriate much?" But then some others arrived and chimed in, pointing out that female restaurant staff are subjected to tons of unwanted male attention, and that they only smile at you because it's their job.

But Drez's post was utterly worthless, and he should totally know better than to do that in H&A.

Drez never knows better. As for advice to that OP, a simple "hey, would you like to grab a coffee sometime?" is all it takes. Don't have to go nuts over it.

Satan. on
    edited May 2008
    I'm with Jeep, hostesses are paid to pretend to like you. They don't really they hate you and wish you would die.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness available on May 21st. I'm excited.

Unearthly Stew on
    edited May 2008
    Preacher wrote: »
    I'm with Jeep, hostesses are paid to pretend to like you. They don't really they hate you and wish you would die.

I doubt it would really hurt either of them much if it was something innocent. As long as you aren't asking her to prom you're alright. I'm sure he wouldn't be the first to ask her out.

Satan. on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Jesus. I just went into H/A because one of you fucks mentioned it and somehow I stumbled into a post about where people met their significant others.

There was so much pure unadulterated nerd in it that I nearly gouged my eyes out before leaving the thread.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited May 2008
    I keep waiting for the conversation to turn to something I can contribute to, but I just can't. :\/

I'm with Richy here. Et tu, Cockus Dickus?

Greeks you say.
    :^: on the Ego Avatar! :)

<3

--

So, everyone's heard of those quakes in China, right?

And the bombs in India?

This is like the shittiest start to summer in years.

Like maybe two.

I dunno spiderman 3 was a really shitty start. My mother sent me a birthday card, its one of those singing cards. I think she meant it as punishment.
    Plus the boat sending aid to Myanamar sank or some such unbelievable misfortune.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited May 2008

I doubt it would really hurt either of them much if it was something innocent. As long as you aren't asking her to prom you're alright. I'm sure he wouldn't be the first to ask her out.

The problem is that anyone who needs to query the internet about this sort of thing is exactly the sort of person who will come off as creepy when he does it.

Regina Fong on
    edited May 2008
    Jesus. I just went into H/A because one of you fucks mentioned it and somehow I stumbled into a post about where people met their significant others.

There was so much pure unadulterated nerd in it that I nearly gouged my eyes out before leaving the thread.

I posted in that thread you son of a bitch I'll kill you with my klingon replica weapon... shit wait...

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited May 2008
    I fucked a couple of hostesses.

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited May 2008

The problem is that anyone who needs to query the internet about this sort of thing is exactly the sort of person who will come off as creepy when he does it.

The truth, at least maybe.

Satan. on
    edited May 2008

I posted in that thread you son of a bitch I'll kill you with my klingon replica weapon... shit wait...

I post on a forum devoted to a web comic about video games. I am not without sin.

(Besides, you met someone at work.)

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited May 2008

Yeah if you have to ask others if you should ask someone out you certainly aren't suave enough to ask out a hostess. He should start at a walmart greeter and work his way up.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited May 2008

On the desert tray?

Regina Fong on
  • Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

9 year olds throwing tea parties for you don't count.

Unearthly Stew on
    edited May 2008

Twinkees don't count.

Satan. on
This discussion has been closed.