As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What does your character look like?

2»

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Behold; I give you:

"Fatts The Beef" Fattorini

fattsthebeef3wf4.jpgfattsthebeefec1.jpgfattsthebeef2au1.jpg

An ex-mafioso associated with kidnappings and extortions of La Mana Nera, "Fatts" grew dissatisfied with the unending greed of the families and fled the syndicates of New York for the suburbs of New Arcadia. Hoping the town's penchant for peculiarities would do well to mask his whereabouts from the vengeful Castellammare family, his former employers, Beef put every penny he had into the small two room house on Desperation Street. Uncomfortable with his original alias now that he is on the lam, the man who was once called "Fatts" or "The Fatts" has taken to introducing himself as "Beef", or to his adversaries, "The Beef". A man of simple wits, Beef is uncharicaristically gentle for a man who has cut off his fair share of thumbs. For a man whose experiences with the arcane go as far as nonna's daily prayers to ward off the Evil Eye and and eschews the modern automobile for his own two feet, The Beef finds comfort in his profane companions, especially Gabriel, with whom he appears to have much in common. Woe betide the thumbs of the mastermind controlling the Fruit Fucker legions; The Beef and his rake will not be dissuaded from their revenge.

sarukun on
  • Options
    GuibsGuibs Weekend Warrior Somewhere up North.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    see my avatar...

guibspa.jpg

Guibs on
    jswidget.php?username=Guibs&numitems=10&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=center&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1
    PSN: Guibs25 | XboxLive: Guibs | Steam: Guibsx | Twitch: Guibsx
  • Options
    RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited May 2008
    I posted this elsewhere, but I guess since I already have the bits on the server, I can make them accessible here as well...

ramius1.png
    ramius2.png

Ramius on
  • Options
    JacquieJacquie Registered User new member
    edited May 2008
    paa_jacquiecombat.jpg

Jacquie on
  • Options
    EYE 8 UR BRAINSEYE 8 UR BRAINS Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    i tried to make mikey from kappa mikey (nicktoons network) but it didn't work out

EYE 8 UR BRAINS on
    Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fhtagn!