As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MLB 2008: Joe Biden a lock for Cy Young, MVP

• Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    Manny is my favorite baseball player not named Pedro.

I'm sad he is gone. I am hopeful that new whitewash team will make the playoffs even if there is not a single likable player left.

Manny made the best error of all time, I wish I could find a video of it. That was some slapstick shit.

You're really going to have to be more specific.

Here we go... It's at the end. I could watch that like 100 times and it would still be funny.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    I dunno if that's funnier than when he cut off Johnny Damon's throw from center field.

When he was in shallow center. Then he relayed to uh, Renteria I think, at Short.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Well that's just embarassing

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited August 2008
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    Hey, Boston, thanks for taking Jason Bay. Now the Cubs don't have to worry about him tomorrow; he's all Pittsburgh had.

Oh, yes, and today was glorious.

All this is telling me is that if (IF) the Cubs win the Pennant, they're going to have their asses handed to them in the World Series. They just can't handle anyone in the AL it seems.
    Just for reference, simply getting to the WS breaks the curse. We'll just be happy to be there.

Past that, more likely we're getting the Rays or Angels.

And I think the Cubs are definitely capable of playing better against AL teams than they did this year. They were in a bad stretch when they hit interleague play this year, and they didn't exactly get blown out by the Rays outside of the last game of that series. And that was before they picked up Harden and Gaudin, so I dunno, I don't think the gap between the Cubs and the top AL teams is really that huge.

But then again, I've seen the Cubs lose to teams that they were better than in the playoffs before, and they've blown bigger leads than this before, so I'm still not expecting anything. But I think they're deep enough and have enough veterans on the team to keep them from slipping too far, and either way I think I'm going to just sit back and enjoy what they're doing right now.

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    KevinNashKevinNash Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    The Angels will not break their time-honored tradition of choking in the playoffs.

The only team they have a really hard time beating there is the Red Sox. They have had success against the Yankees.

It's not like they are the A's or something.

KevinNash on
  • Options
    SpeakeasySpeakeasy Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    KevinNash wrote: »
    The Angels will not break their time-honored tradition of choking in the playoffs.

The only team they have a really hard time beating there is the Red Sox.

Not this year!

Speakeasy on
    smokeco3.jpg
  • Options
    Idx86Idx86 Long days and pleasant nights.Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Hjorvarthr wrote: »
    If the Twins win the AL Central(Or the Wild Card) it's going to be because of Morneau, only Morneau.

Correct, but Mauer is a close 2nd.

Local media is reporting that Livan Hernandez will be designated for assignment very shortly (THANK GOD) and that Liriano who was scheduled to pitch tonight for our AAA affiliate is skipping his start.

Woot.

Also - the Angels scare me.

Idx86 on
    sig.gif

2008, 2012, 2014 D&D "Rare With No Sauce" League Fantasy Football Champion!
  • Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Really? The clubhouse atmosphere where players get along and Manny was a detractor to that? Are you fucking retarded? I mean really, do you have a god damn mental deficiency?

Aside from the fight with Youkilis this year, there have no player related incidents with Manny Ramirez. Teammates love him, fans love him. Management, did not love him.

As far as his stats dropping off...

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/splits?playerId=2974&type=batting3

Take a look at Post and Pre All Star stats for 3 years. Totals are lower (mostly because the All Star Game is not the half way mark of the season), but Average, OBP, Slugging and OPS are all HIGHER after the All Star Game. So don't give me this "dogging it second half of the season" shit. ON TOP OF THAT, he was the god damn World Series MVP in 2004 and could have been in 2007 as well. He's a play off monster. He had 16 RBIs and 4 HRs last year.

Oh, and the Sox lost Brandon Moss and Craig Hansen in this deal.

BAD DEAL. Jason Bay is not worth Manny, Moss and Hansen.

#1. Did you read this? http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/2008/07/schilling_sheds.html Schilling's comments were what I referred to when I was talking about "clubhouse atmosphere." He clearly said in there that something had changed recently.
    #2. I never said he was "dogging it the second half of the season." What I said was "every July," and specifically the time right around the trade deadline. I think you'd have to be blind to not have noticed how this crap comes up every year (will they won't they trade him, he wants to be traded, etc.)
    #3. Hansen and Moss aren't worth that much. Yes, it's a crappy trade, but I wouldn't be decrying the loss of those two.
    #4. "Clutch" hitting is BS. If you look at his total postseason numbers, they pretty much match up, and in fact his BA, OBP, and SLG are worse.

I love Manny, but jesus, there has to be a reason why they got rid of him. And my opinion is that they just got sick and tired of his shit, weren't going to re-sign him anyway, and decided to try to pick something up to replace him. Manny's 36, Jason Bay is 29 and an overlooked player because he plays for the Pirates. Do I think it was a good idea? Not necessarily - I think their chances for the postseason are shot at this point.

tsmvengy on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    First of all, everything Schilling says is pure dog shit. He's a blabber mouth who talks out of his ass 90% of the time and has no idea what he's even talking about. How does he know what the clubhouse is like when he's at home collecting a paycheck for doing nothing? Granted, how do I know? I don't, but I still saw players laughing and celebrating and talking to Manny during the games. This was a pure management-doesn't-like-Manny move.

Second, I don't remember any of this last year, or the year before, or the year before that. Infact, I can only remember "trade me" happening once before, and I believe it was 03. Find me other examples of it happening.

Third, I made that reply before knowing that they also gave up two first round picks in the draft. That makes it from a bad deal to an even worse deal.

And, Clutch hitting is not BS. I posted later showing his post season totals from last year in even more detail and noted they were even better than 04 from when he won the WS MVP. He had a .508 OBS in the post season last year (granted, so did Ortiz). That's is fucking insanity. You can't find many guys that can give you that kind of performance when it really matters.

I mean hey look, I know Bay is a good player, but that's alot to give up for him. On top of that, we have seen good players come here and fail to perform because of the pressure the fans and more importantly, the media places on them. Renteria is by far the best recent example of this, but it happens to other guys too. If Bay can handle the pressure here, fine. I can live with the deal, even if I'm not happy about it.

But if he fucking flops, then this will go down as the worst deal the Sox have made under Henry's ownership.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I've also seen too many small market good players choke in big baseball towns.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    Folken FanelFolken Fanel anime af When's KoFRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    First of all, everything Schilling says is pure dog shit. He's a blabber mouth who talks out of his ass 90% of the time and has no idea what he's even talking about. How does he know what the clubhouse is like when he's at home collecting a paycheck for doing nothing? Granted, how do I know? I don't, but I still saw players laughing and celebrating and talking to Manny during the games. This was a pure management-doesn't-like-Manny move.

Second, I don't remember any of this last year, or the year before, or the year before that. Infact, I can only remember "trade me" happening once before, and I believe it was 03. Find me other examples of it happening.

Third, I made that reply before knowing that they also gave up two first round picks in the draft. That makes it from a bad deal to an even worse deal.

And, Clutch hitting is not BS. I posted later showing his post season totals from last year in even more detail and noted they were even better than 04 from when he won the WS MVP. He had a .508 OBS in the post season last year (granted, so did Ortiz). That's is fucking insanity. You can't find many guys that can give you that kind of performance when it really matters.

I mean hey look, I know Bay is a good player, but that's alot to give up for him. On top of that, we have seen good players come here and fail to perform because of the pressure the fans and more importantly, the media places on them. Renteria is by far the best recent example of this, but it happens to other guys too. If Bay can handle the pressure here, fine. I can live with the deal, even if I'm not happy about it.

But if he fucking flops, then this will go down as the worst deal the Sox have made under Henry's ownership.

By and large "clutch hitting" is widely regarded as being bull shit, as the vast majority of players do not perform significantly different than their overall career numbers in these situations.

Folken Fanel on
    Twitter: Folken_fgc Steam: folken_ XBL: flashg03 PSN: folken_PA SFV: folken_
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    Characters I hate:

Everybody @Folken Fanel plays as.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    By and large "clutch hitting" is widely regarded as being bull shit, as the vast majority of players do not perform significantly different than their overall career numbers in these situations.

O rly?

Reg Season 07: .296/.388/.493/.881
    Post Season 07: .348/.508/.652/1.160

Not only are those numbers better, they are significantly better.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/stats?playerId=2974

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    So, you must have really thought it was bullshit seeing Manny get all those game-winning or crucial late-inning hits.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    So, you must have really thought it was bullshit seeing Manny get all those game-winning or crucial late-inning hits.

Yeah that 3 run home run against the Indians was totally when they were already up by 10 runs.

Oh right, he's Manny fucking Ramirez and not Alex Rodriguez or Nomar Garciaparra.

I've been wearing my Sox hat exclusively since the Celtics season ended. Today? Patriots hat.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Like that's the only game he's done that.

Maybe I have a different perspective because he has a .450 batting average against my fucking team.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited August 2008

O rly?

Yes, he was hot in one postseason. In a couple postseasons. In multiple postseasons. But add up the numbers and look at that total column under "POSTSEASON BATTING STATISTICS" and tell me those numbers are significantly better than his career numbers. They aren't. 14 games is not enough in baseball to prove anything. Baseball fucking geniuses have done statistical analysis on players who are "clutch" or "guaranteed awesome in the postseason" and it doesn't hold up. It basically boils down to great moments that stick in people's minds.

Fine, I admitted before that Schilling is a bullshitter. But Dan Shaughnessy also seems to think Manny was a problem in the clubhouse. But I guess to accept that you'd first have to accept that fact that he was being a little whiner - not playing, complaining that his knee was "hurt," and then when forced to play (since we don't pay him $20mil to sit on the fucking bench) he didn't try. I can't believe that one of your nine guys not caring doesn't have an effect on teammates who go out and play hard and try to win every day.

tsmvengy on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    They paid $7 million dollars and two prospects to get rid of him. Isn't it possible that there was behind-the-scenes stuff we're not privy to? Besides the whole "I beat up on elderly people lolManny being Manny" stuff?

jkylefulton on
    tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    They paid $7 million dollars and two prospects to get rid of him. Isn't it possible that there was behind-the-scenes stuff we're not privy to? Besides the whole "I beat up on elderly people lolManny being Manny" stuff?

Exactly what I'm saying - the shit we haven't seen is that is was affecting everyone else on the team, and that pissed management off even more.

tsmvengy on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Folken FanelFolken Fanel anime af When's KoFRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    tsmvengy wrote: »

O rly?

Yes, he was hot in one postseason. In a couple postseasons. In multiple postseasons. But add up the numbers and look at that total column under "POSTSEASON BATTING STATISTICS" and tell me those numbers are significantly better than his career numbers. They aren't. 14 games is not enough in baseball to prove anything. Baseball fucking geniuses have done statistical analysis on players who are "clutch" or "guaranteed awesome in the postseason" and it doesn't hold up. It basically boils down to great moments that stick in people's minds.

You can post all the numbers from ESPN that you like... or... we could start referencing actual research that's been done.

There have been quite a few studies about situational hitting. Essentially, you could model hitting quite accurately if you assume that each plate appearance is an independent trial of a Bernoulli process. However, this implies that the probability of a success (hit) is fixed for every plate appearance. This is a dangerous assumption to make given the changing situations in a given baseball game. However, if you try to use a logistic regression to model hitting probability, you'll see that many situational variables offer nothing towards prediction of a successful at bat. What variable is a good predictor? ERA more than anything else. That's right.. the worse a pitcher is, the more likely a hitter is to get a hit. Other variables like 2 out with runners in scoring position had very little effect for the majority of players, and those players who did indicate changes based on a "clutch" at bat did not display this quality over their entire careers.

Albert, J. Discussion of "A Statistical Analysis of Hitting Streaks in Baseball" by S.C. Albright, Journal of the American Statistical Association, 88 (1993): 1184 - 1188.

Albert J. (1994), "Exploring Baseball Hitting Data: What About Those Breakdown Statistics?", Journal of the American Statistical Association 89, 1066 - 1074.

Albright, S. C. "A Statistical Analysis of Hitting Streaks in Baseball,"Journal of the American Statistical Association, 88 (1993): 1175 - 1183.

Casella, G. and Berger, R. "Estimation with Selected Binomial Information or Do You Really Believe that Dave Winfield is Batting .471?," Journal of the American Statistical Association, 89 (1994), no. 427, 1080 - 1089.

Stern, Hal S., Morris, Carl, N. (1993), "Discussion of 'A Statistical Analysis of Hitting Streaks in Baseball,'" Journal of the American Statistical Association, 88, 1189 - 1194.

...or if you like you could read Moneyball.

Folken Fanel on
    Twitter: Folken_fgc Steam: folken_ XBL: flashg03 PSN: folken_PA SFV: folken_
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    Characters I hate:

Everybody @Folken Fanel plays as.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    tsmvengy wrote: »

O rly?

Fine, I admitted before that Schilling is a bullshitter. But Dan Shaughnessy also seems to think Manny was a problem in the clubhouse. But I guess to accept that you'd first have to accept that fact that he was being a little whiner - not playing, complaining that his knee was "hurt," and then when forced to play (since we don't pay him $20mil to sit on the fucking bench) he didn't try. I can't believe that one of your nine guys not caring doesn't have an effect on teammates who go out and play hard and try to win every day.

Shaughnessy is a known bullshitter to. He's the little "curly haired boyfriend" of the Red Sox (Carl Everett called him that).

But as for the recent problems, these problems go back to my original post. These problems started when the Red Sox made it clear they were not going to pick up his option back in June. As an employee, I would be pissed and not give it my all to a company I knew was just going to get rid of me anyways. Hell, I see it at my insurance company when people are being layed off and have a work-through date. They don't try anymore, they don't care. Manny had been playing for his teammates though. He was angry management, not at Ortiz, or Youkilis, or Pedroia, or Ellsbury or Lowell or even Francona or anyone else. He was mad at Theo, Henry, Werner and Luccino. And I don't blame him for it.

Oh, and I don't care about money. At all. Manny makes 20 million, John Henry makes 500 million. It's all relative to the profession.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    SpeakeasySpeakeasy Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    7-1 on the road trip so far. So good.

Speakeasy on
    smokeco3.jpg
  • Options
    ZimmydoomZimmydoom Accept no substitutes Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Welcome to Boston, Jason Bay.

Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • Options
    deowolfdeowolf is allowed to do that. Traffic.Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Man, I can't believe the Pirates dumped Jason Bay...

deowolf on
    [SIGPIC]acocoSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    In Starscream We TrustIn Starscream We Trust Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Good article over at BP about the Manny trade here http://www.baseballprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=7889

God, it must suck to be a Dodgers fan right and see Colletti fuck this team up so bad.
    Pay Jones 20 mil to ride the pine? Check
    Sign Juan Pierre to a 5yr/44 mil contract? Check
    Trade away your 3rd baseman of the future? Check
    Trade an elite catching prospect for 2 months of Casey Black? Check

And to think that they were going to get some relief with Nomar and Kent's contract expiring at the end of the year. But I'm sure Colletti will fuck that up too and sign em back while letting Furcal walk. It should be against the law for any GM to fuck up a team as bad as he has.

In Starscream We Trust on
    tf2_sig.png
    9dominations-1.jpg
  • Options
    Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    Satan. wrote: »
    Manny is right, the Sox don't deserve him.

That right there is why Manny shouldn't be a professional. That shit is just unbelievable to me.

Explain yourself. Don't just say that.

Sure.

Manny is a stuck up son-of-a-bitch. Saying a team doesn't deserve you is dickery of the highest order. Manny likes to make himself, not the team, the story. Act one of his LA 'Manny being Manny' parade was picking number 99. The press humped it to death and it's an obvious attention-grabber. He reminds me of Terrell Owens circa 2005. Let your bat and glove do the talking, Manny. Everyone knows you're a marquee player. We also know, thanks to you, that you're a gigantic douchebag.

Satan. on
  • Options
    Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    Hjorvarthr wrote: »
    If the Twins win the AL Central(Or the Wild Card) it's going to be because of Morneau, only Morneau.

Man, throwing Mauer under the bus a bit early? :P He's a pain in the ass when Detroit plays him.

Satan. on
  • Options
    edited August 2008

That right there is why Manny shouldn't be a professional. That shit is just unbelievable to me.

Sure.

Manny is a stuck up son-of-a-bitch. Saying a team doesn't deserve you is dickery of the highest order. Manny likes to make himself, not the team, the story. Act one of his LA 'Manny being Manny' parade was picking number 99. The press humped it to death and it's an obvious attention-grabber. He reminds me of Terrell Owens circa 2005. Let your bat and glove do the talking, Manny. Everyone knows you're a marquee player. We also know, thanks to you, that you're a gigantic douchebag.

I don't think Manny is stuck up. I mean he's not like one of these guys that charges 50 bucks for an autograph to little kids or anything. He helped promote his neighbor's grill sale for nothing. He's always laughing and cheering with his teammates in the dug out and on the field. I dunno man, I just don't see him as stuck up.

As I've said a whole bunch of times, I see him pissed off at Red Sox management and I think he has every right to be.

Also, why is the number 99 a big deal? I don't get it.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    He didn't choose the number. He wanted 34.

The Dodgers gave him 99.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    sanstodosanstodo Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    The Red Sox got Bay for 2009, plain and simple. Even with the $7 million they chipped in for Manny's salary his year, the Red Sox still made out well. Bay is a slight (emphasis on slight) offensive downgrade but a huge defensive upgrade. Plus, he's only owed $7.5 million in 2009. That's a great deal since he's a $15-20 million player in yearly value. With Manny dogging it in 2008, it was likely that he wouldn't produce his best numbers anyway, so a motivated Bay might even be better this year than an unhappy Manny.

Also, the Pirates did fine on their end. LaRoche and Moss can play every day for them. LaRoche should be an above-average 3B making close to league minimum. Moss should be a league-average outfielder making league minimum. Plus, they got two upside prospects who are a few years out but could make an impact when the Pirates are closer to winning. You have to realize that the Pirates are at least 5 years out of contention, maybe more, and their entire system needs to be revamped. This trade along with the Nady-Marte trade shows that the front office realizes this and is moving in the right direction.

Also, stop using silly stats like "clutch hitting." It varies wildly from year to year as a player's luck changes. There is no difference between an ability to hit in the clutch and the ability to hit generally. Just look at most hitters' stats from year to year with RISP and you'll see great variation. It's non-predictive and absolutely useless.

sanstodo on
  • Options
    sanstodosanstodo Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

Sure.

I don't think Manny is stuck up. I mean he's not like one of these guys that charges 50 bucks for an autograph to little kids or anything. He helped promote his neighbor's grill sale for nothing. He's always laughing and cheering with his teammates in the dug out and on the field. I dunno man, I just don't see him as stuck up.

As I've said a whole bunch of times, I see him pissed off at Red Sox management and I think he has every right to be.

He's pissed off at the organization that paid him almost $160 million and put up with this bull for this long?

Must be a hard life.

sanstodo on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Again. I don't care about money because...

Manny makes 20 million a year.

John Henry makes 500 million a year.

It's all relative to the profession.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    Lord Of The PantsLord Of The Pants Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Wait what?!

(Googles)

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD?! WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?!

(Remembers that just because he plays Out Of The Park Baseball, doesn't mean that he knows how to manage a MLB team)

Oh, I'm sure we picked up a sweet player in the deal.

SWEET MOTHER OG GOD?! WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?!

*panics*

*collapes*

Lord Of The Pants on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ZimmydoomZimmydoom Accept no substitutes Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Wait what?!

(Googles)

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD?! WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?!

(Remembers that just because he plays Out Of The Park Baseball, doesn't mean that he knows how to manage a MLB team)

Oh, I'm sure we picked up a sweet player in the deal.

SWEET MOTHER OG GOD?! WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?!

*panics*

*collapes*

You're my new favorite.

Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    sanstodo wrote: »

Sure.

He's pissed off at the organization that paid him almost $160 million and put up with this bull for this long?

Must be a hard life.

Sounds like he's got quite the ego on him.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I think Jason Bay is going to be fine in Boston

Hjorvarthr on
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Farnsworth sucks, as theorized.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    He's just luring the Rays into a false sense of security. A couple home runs are no big deal.

Honest.

jkylefulton on
    tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    He's just luring the Rays into a false sense of security. A couple home runs are no big deal.

Honest.

Granderson was in on his plan

Hjorvarthr on
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Well, this wasn't an entirely predictable sequence of events.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I hope Ichiro stops sucking soon

deadonthestreet on