Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Church doesn't need your [chat]

13536373840

Posts

  • GimGim jelly bean carny Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Elki wrote: »

    I totally had a chance to do it. But instead of giving him an infraction I just told him to blow me.

    I bet you can find it if you searched.

    That's awesome.

    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • ElkiElki GOBS OF PUKE!!! YES!!!!!!!Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2008
    Hey, digital distribution. Could you relegate the concept of 'out of print' to the annals of history, please? Thank you.

  • GimGim jelly bean carny Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Elendil wrote: »
    Glancing through a stack of booklets, it seems venue and date are reasonably common, though not universal. I haven't seen anything detailed about equipment.

    I've never noticed this stuff before, honestly.

    Elendil, it is a thing of wonder.
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Oh, oh god. My wallet winces at the thought of that.

    But it'd be so awesome.

    Yeah, tell me about it. If I could do a four-mic recording with very good equipment, I think I could put together a solid rig for about $7,500 (very rough estimate).

    HmHmoKf.jpg
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Elki wrote: »
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Hilger wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    Drez, I didn't know that a person could have multiple pages of infraction notices in their profile.

    Until I clicked on yours.
    Man, by 9 different mods no less. That's pretty damn amazing.

    Almost as if it's... a collection.

    There's even a The Cat infraction in there. You can't get those anymore!

    He'll have one from every D&D mod as soon as I give him one.

    dooo it

    dooo it

    man why am i even chanting, within like 5 hours Drez'll say something that warrants it anyway

    I totally had a chance to do it. But instead of giving him an infraction I just told him to blow me.

    I bet you can find it if you searched.

    That was when you and I first got to know each other. When Shinto and I were arguing about transportation and whether or not cabbies could theoretically discriminate based on religious creed and/or unimportant characteristics and attributes, like that they wouldn't take anyone wearing purple shirts. Shinto was playing devil's advocate and so had to keep up with like five people posting furiously at him - both in tone and speed - and I said to him "man, they need to remove your post timer" in some ambiguous wording I cannot remember and you told me to knock it off because you thought I was trying to metamod by trying to say he should be jailed. Then you and I quarreled in chat.

    Of course I was being a dick because I knew you misunderstood me, I just wanted you to admit it.

    I vaguely remember you telling me to blow you at that point. Was that it? Or was it something else?

    steam_sig.png
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Gim wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Glancing through a stack of booklets, it seems venue and date are reasonably common, though not universal. I haven't seen anything detailed about equipment.

    I've never noticed this stuff before, honestly.

    Elendil, it is a thing of wonder.
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Oh, oh god. My wallet winces at the thought of that.

    But it'd be so awesome.

    Yeah, tell me about it. If I could do a four-mic recording with very good equipment, I think I could put together a solid rig for about $7,500 (very rough estimate).

    That sounds about right. I was doing some mental calculations and I arrived at just under 8 grand.

    *checks stocks* Not yet, not yet...

    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • ElkiElki GOBS OF PUKE!!! YES!!!!!!!Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2008
    Drez wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    I totally had a chance to do it. But instead of giving him an infraction I just told him to blow me.

    I bet you can find it if you searched.

    That was when you and I first got to know each other. When Shinto and I were arguing about transportation and whether or not cabbies could theoretically discriminate based on religious creed and/or unimportant characteristics and attributes, like that they wouldn't take anyone wearing purple shirts. Shinto was playing devil's advocate and so had to keep up with like five people posting furiously at him - both in tone and speed - and I said to him "man, they need to remove your post timer" in some ambiguous wording I cannot remember and you told me to knock it off because you thought I was trying to metamod by trying to say he should be jailed. Then you and I quarreled in chat.

    Of course I was being a dick because I knew you misunderstood me, I just wanted you to admit it.

    I vaguely remember you telling me to blow you at that point. Was that it? Or was it something else?
    That that was it.

    Later, we fucked all night long. I was the top.

  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    you'll be moving so fast mother nature will be like "Slooooowww doooooown"


    then you say "FUCK YOU!!!!" and kick her in the face with your ENERGY LEGS

    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Fighting the War on String Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    drez you don't like uncut wangs?

    guess I'll never show you just how casual I can be

    Elki wrote: »

    Casual Eddy: best poster 2014.
  • GimGim jelly bean carny Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Glancing through a stack of booklets, it seems venue and date are reasonably common, though not universal. I haven't seen anything detailed about equipment.

    I've never noticed this stuff before, honestly.

    Elendil, it is a thing of wonder.
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Oh, oh god. My wallet winces at the thought of that.

    But it'd be so awesome.

    Yeah, tell me about it. If I could do a four-mic recording with very good equipment, I think I could put together a solid rig for about $7,500 (very rough estimate).

    That sounds about right. I was doing some mental calculations and I arrived at just under 8 grand.

    *checks stocks* Not yet, not yet...

    I just need to find a rich person to finance me in my recording whims.

    Do you know such a person, Mike?

    HmHmoKf.jpg
  • HilgerHilger Registered User
    edited May 2008
    Elki wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    I totally had a chance to do it. But instead of giving him an infraction I just told him to blow me.

    I bet you can find it if you searched.

    That was when you and I first got to know each other. When Shinto and I were arguing about transportation and whether or not cabbies could theoretically discriminate based on religious creed and/or unimportant characteristics and attributes, like that they wouldn't take anyone wearing purple shirts. Shinto was playing devil's advocate and so had to keep up with like five people posting furiously at him - both in tone and speed - and I said to him "man, they need to remove your post timer" in some ambiguous wording I cannot remember and you told me to knock it off because you thought I was trying to metamod by trying to say he should be jailed. Then you and I quarreled in chat.

    Of course I was being a dick because I knew you misunderstood me, I just wanted you to admit it.

    I vaguely remember you telling me to blow you at that point. Was that it? Or was it something else?
    That that was it.

    Later, we fucked all night long. I was the top.
    But the question is:

    Did you give reacharounds?

  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    drez you don't like uncut wangs?

    guess I'll never show you just how casual I can be
    dude our foreskins are too good for him anyways

    39kEWYh.jpg
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Gim wrote: »

    I just need to find a rich person to finance me in my recording whims.

    Do you know such a person, Mike?

    I wish I did.

    If I win the lotto I'll be all over that like mint jelly on lamb.

    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Elki wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    I totally had a chance to do it. But instead of giving him an infraction I just told him to blow me.

    I bet you can find it if you searched.

    That was when you and I first got to know each other. When Shinto and I were arguing about transportation and whether or not cabbies could theoretically discriminate based on religious creed and/or unimportant characteristics and attributes, like that they wouldn't take anyone wearing purple shirts. Shinto was playing devil's advocate and so had to keep up with like five people posting furiously at him - both in tone and speed - and I said to him "man, they need to remove your post timer" in some ambiguous wording I cannot remember and you told me to knock it off because you thought I was trying to metamod by trying to say he should be jailed. Then you and I quarreled in chat.

    Of course I was being a dick because I knew you misunderstood me, I just wanted you to admit it.

    I vaguely remember you telling me to blow you at that point. Was that it? Or was it something else?
    That that was it.

    Later, we fucked all night long. I was the top.

    I had to sell your sybian, by the way. Got 200 bucks for it at a sex shop that deals (illegally) in used goods. They said they'd never encountered such an analaroma before.

    Bought me a copy of Mario Kart Wii and some dildos from that.

    Let me tell you - whacking at your Wiimote with an eight-inch black dildo is not a very efficient method of controlling your console.

    steam_sig.png
  • MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2008
    Haha that guy whose website design I copied commented on my blog!

    Sorry, this is amusing news to me :)

  • GimGim jelly bean carny Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »

    I just need to find a rich person to finance me in my recording whims.

    Do you know such a person, Mike?

    I wish I did.

    If I win the lotto I'll be all over that like mint jelly on lamb.

    There are some fantastic 4/6/8 channel recorders coming out right now. They cost about $4,500. I want one soooo badly.

    HmHmoKf.jpg
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    medo i like your new av

    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Gim wrote: »
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »

    I just need to find a rich person to finance me in my recording whims.

    Do you know such a person, Mike?

    I wish I did.

    If I win the lotto I'll be all over that like mint jelly on lamb.

    There are some fantastic 4/6/8 channel recorders coming out right now. They cost about $4,500. I want one soooo badly.

    oh god, shut up

    shut up shut up shut up

    i just bought a new car i do not need this temptation D:D:D:D:

    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • GimGim jelly bean carny Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Medopine wrote: »
    Haha that guy whose website design I copied commented on my blog!

    Sorry, this is amusing news to me :)

    Was his comment 'Don't steal my set, bro'?

    ---

    This Raconteurs concert is kinda nice.

    HmHmoKf.jpg
  • MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2008
    MikeMan wrote: »
    medo i like your new av

    Oh I'm sure you'll like all of them

  • MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2008
    Gim wrote: »
    Medopine wrote: »
    Haha that guy whose website design I copied commented on my blog!

    Sorry, this is amusing news to me :)

    Was his comment 'Don't steal my set, bro'?

    ---

    This Raconteurs concert is kinda nice.

    No his comment was *you must go to my blog to find out*!

    Muahaha

  • ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    You could call me a schizoid cuntrag, Drez. I don't think it would be exactly fair for anyone to infract you for that.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »

    I just need to find a rich person to finance me in my recording whims.

    Do you know such a person, Mike?

    I wish I did.

    If I win the lotto I'll be all over that like mint jelly on lamb.

    There are some fantastic 4/6/8 channel recorders coming out right now. They cost about $4,500. I want one soooo badly.

    oh god, shut up

    shut up shut up shut up

    i just bought a new car i do not need this temptation D:D:D:D:

    Compromise. Return your car and buy a recorder with spinnas and spoilaz. And a racing stripe.

    steam_sig.png
  • ElkiElki GOBS OF PUKE!!! YES!!!!!!!Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2008
    Hilger wrote: »
    Did you give reacharounds?

    I give passive-aggressive reacharounds. Very hesitant and soft, and when they ask for more force I deathgrip until they cry and ask for it to stop.

  • MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2008
    Elki wrote: »
    Hilger wrote: »
    Did you give reacharounds?

    I give passive-aggressive reacharounds. Very hesitant and soft, and when they ask for more force I deathgrip until they cry and ask for it to stop.

    Just quoting for posterity here

  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Drez working on that new ban already?

  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Audio recording? I thought you were a film techie, Gim. Unless you are doing fancy stuff with audio tracks, i.e. surround?

  • GimGim jelly bean carny Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »

    I just need to find a rich person to finance me in my recording whims.

    Do you know such a person, Mike?

    I wish I did.

    If I win the lotto I'll be all over that like mint jelly on lamb.

    There are some fantastic 4/6/8 channel recorders coming out right now. They cost about $4,500. I want one soooo badly.

    oh god, shut up

    shut up shut up shut up

    i just bought a new car i do not need this temptation D:D:D:D:

    I am Lucifer, the most beautiful of angels.

    HmHmoKf.jpg
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Medopine wrote: »
    MikeMan wrote: »
    medo i like your new av

    Oh I'm sure you'll like all of them

    i don't know what this means but okay

    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Elki wrote: »
    Hilger wrote: »
    Did you give reacharounds?

    I give passive-aggressive reacharounds. Very hesitant and soft, and when they ask for more force I deathgrip until they cry and ask for it to stop.

    Sadly, this is exactly how my last date went.

    steam_sig.png
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Gim wrote: »
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »

    I just need to find a rich person to finance me in my recording whims.

    Do you know such a person, Mike?

    I wish I did.

    If I win the lotto I'll be all over that like mint jelly on lamb.

    There are some fantastic 4/6/8 channel recorders coming out right now. They cost about $4,500. I want one soooo badly.

    oh god, shut up

    shut up shut up shut up

    i just bought a new car i do not need this temptation D:D:D:D:

    I am Lucifer, the most beautiful of angels.

    *drool*

    hulalhaluhaluhaglaghlaguh

    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • HilgerHilger Registered User
    edited May 2008
    Elki wrote: »
    Hilger wrote: »
    Did you give reacharounds?

    I give passive-aggressive reacharounds. Very hesitant and soft, and when they ask for more force I deathgrip until they cry and ask for it to stop.
    Silly you. "Stop" is just sexspeak for "Squeeze it until it bleeds".

  • GimGim jelly bean carny Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Medopine wrote: »
    MikeMan wrote: »
    medo i like your new av

    Oh I'm sure you'll like all one of them

    ---
    James wrote: »
    Audio recording? I thought you were a film techie, Gim. Unless you are doing fancy stuff with audio tracks, i.e. surround?

    I am a sound engineer for video and film (or at least I am working on it). But concert recording has been a hobby of mine for years now, so I'm attracted to a lot of sound equipment. And, as fortune would have it, a good deal of the stuff used in both arenas overlap (albeit the expensive stuff).

    HmHmoKf.jpg
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I think some males on this forum might take "drill me" a bit too literally.

    steam_sig.png
  • GimGim jelly bean carny Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »

    *drool*

    hulalhaluhaluhaglaghlaguh

    Mike. This one will break your brain. Only click if you're ready for destruction.
    Spoiler:

    HmHmoKf.jpg
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Gim wrote: »
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »

    *drool*

    hulalhaluhaluhaglaghlaguh

    Mike. This one will break your brain. Only click if you're ready for destruction.
    Spoiler:

    yeah i had heard about the 788T

    i proceeded to pound nails into my dick to make the yearning stop

    ...

    and with that, i'm headin to bed!

    night folks

    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Gim wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Audio recording? I thought you were a film techie, Gim. Unless you are doing fancy stuff with audio tracks, i.e. surround?

    I am a sound engineer for video and film (or at least I am working on it). But concert recording has been a hobby of mine for years now, so I'm attracted to a lot of sound equipment. And, as fortune would have it, a good deal of the stuff used in both arenas overlap (albeit the expensive stuff).

    Ahh, pretty cool. Maybe we can collaborate on something if I ever get anywhere :P

  • ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Drez wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    Hilger wrote: »
    Did you give reacharounds?

    I give passive-aggressive reacharounds. Very hesitant and soft, and when they ask for more force I deathgrip until they cry and ask for it to stop.

    Sadly, this is exactly how my last date went.

    Better than mine.

    To look at it more positively, I went a full twenty minutes without doing something stupid on my last date.

    It's just, you know, after about twenty minutes she just left.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HilgerHilger Registered User
    edited May 2008
    Church wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    Hilger wrote: »
    Did you give reacharounds?

    I give passive-aggressive reacharounds. Very hesitant and soft, and when they ask for more force I deathgrip until they cry and ask for it to stop.

    Sadly, this is exactly how my last date went.

    Better than mine.

    To look at it more positively, I went a full twenty minutes without doing something stupid on my last date.

    It's just, you know, after about twenty minutes she just left.
    Oh man. That's fucking cold as ice right there.

    It's okay, that means she was a bitch and therefore not worth your time.

  • GimGim jelly bean carny Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    James wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Audio recording? I thought you were a film techie, Gim. Unless you are doing fancy stuff with audio tracks, i.e. surround?

    I am a sound engineer for video and film (or at least I am working on it). But concert recording has been a hobby of mine for years now, so I'm attracted to a lot of sound equipment. And, as fortune would have it, a good deal of the stuff used in both arenas overlap (albeit the expensive stuff).

    Ahh, pretty cool. Maybe we can collaborate on something if I ever get anywhere :P

    Sure thing. Always looking to work with others.

    *looks at sig*

    USA! USA! USA!

    HmHmoKf.jpg
This discussion has been closed.