As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I mean, c'mon...

124»

• BoredGamerBoredGamer Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    That self warming coffee is bullshit.#

Tastes like shit.

BoredGamer on
  • MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Something flowery, Rank. Kind of like those animal and flower-shaped soaps you're not supposed to use so why the hell do they exist.

Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2008
    they're decorative! they're decorations for the guests!

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • FramlingFramling FaceHead Geebs has bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

Do you also have a second, decorative toilet that no one's supposed to use?

Framling on
    you're = you are
    your = belonging to you

their = belonging to them
    there = not here
    they're = they are
  • MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I dunno what kinda rich neighborhood y'all grew up in, but where's I'm from you could be livin' off'n one a those for a good week. Fry them up with some lard.

Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2008
    Framling wrote: »

Do you also have a second, decorative toilet that no one's supposed to use?

that was a trash can, you son of a bitch.

in the fucking kitchen.

what were you thinking?

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    You're saying this to the guy in the $3500 suit?

I mean, C'MON

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    GOD DAMN IT.

Just because it sprays out of a can does not mean it's an aerosol! Jesus fucking Christ!!

An aerosol is a suspension of liquid droplets or solid particles in a gaseous medium. Not a paste shot out of a can.

Furthermore, Easy Cheese and this shit use a piston driven by fucking compressed gas (usually nitrogen), so the propellant never combines with the cheese (or batter, in this case), making it even less of an aerosol.

And even if it were an aerosol, CFCs haven't been in common use as propellants since the Montreal Protocol in 1989.

That said, I made pancakes on Saturday, and they were delicious.

i was mostly just saying that the fact that they are in a can is really wasteful when they could really not hold more than a few pancakes in them.

(calm down there trigger)

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Belruel wrote: »
    GOD DAMN IT.

Just because it sprays out of a can does not mean it's an aerosol! Jesus fucking Christ!!

An aerosol is a suspension of liquid droplets or solid particles in a gaseous medium. Not a paste shot out of a can.

Furthermore, Easy Cheese and this shit use a piston driven by fucking compressed gas (usually nitrogen), so the propellant never combines with the cheese (or batter, in this case), making it even less of an aerosol.

And even if it were an aerosol, CFCs haven't been in common use as propellants since the Montreal Protocol in 1989.

i was mostly just saying that the fact that they are in a can is really wasteful when they could really not hold more than a few pancakes in them.

To be fair, I think it would probably hold quite a bit more than just "a few" as its going to be pretty heavily compressed.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • FramlingFramling FaceHead Geebs has bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Silmaril wrote: »
    GOD DAMN IT.

To be fair, I think it would probably hold quite a bit more than just "a few" as its going to be pretty heavily compressed.

The batter probably isn't that compressed. It might fluff up a little, I don't know, but Easy Cheese, at least, there's about as much cheese in there as there is can.

Framling on
    you're = you are
    your = belonging to you

their = belonging to them
    there = not here
    they're = they are
  • SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Silmaril wrote: »
    GOD DAMN IT.

The batter probably isn't that compressed. It might fluff up a little, I don't know, but Easy Cheese, at least, there's about as much cheese in there as there is can.

I'd be interested to find out how many cakes o'pan one contains.

Someone needs to get one to the batcave.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2014
    Legacy was warned for this.
    Mmm.

Batter Blaster.

Bogey on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
This discussion has been closed.