Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "[Skank on] Sex and the City movie thread", by Marathon

Cosmic SombreroCosmic Sombrero Registered User regular
Cosmic Sombrero has reported a post.

Reason:
The only context is that the OP was this enormous sprawling summary of the new Sex and the City movie. Not incredible, but I laughed pretty hard.
Forum: Social Entropy++
Posted by: Marathon

Original Content:
Background:
All these women are whores

Characters:
A bunch of bitches and Sarah Jessica Parker is fucking ugly.

Synopsis:
Tons of dick references and Kim Cattral spends the entire movie being plowed more than snow after a blizzard

Cosmic Sombrero on
·

• Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2008
    Perfection. I came in here to make fun of SE for having a thread for this theatrical abortion and I'm greeted with this.

Well played.

·
  • ZeroCowZeroCow Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Satan. wrote: »
    Perfection. I came in here to make fun of SE for having a thread for this theatrical abortion and I'm greeted with this.

Well played.

PSN ID - Buckeye_Bert
    Magic Online - Bertro
    ·
  • well I mean

it says [SKANK ON] right in the title, I wonder if you can figure out what the general consensus is there

·
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    well I mean

it says [SKANK ON] right in the title, I wonder if you can figure out what the general consensus is there

some idiot in the thread said he didn't get what [SKANK ON] meant and assumed it was some sort of injoke.

I guess what I'm saying don't assume people will be able to grasp basic concepts

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ·
  • he was protesting because his name was SkankPlaya and his name was being associated with the movie okay

·
  • KreutzKreutz Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    He probably figured the thread would be pictures and videos of people dancing to ska music.

·
  • KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I thought the drawing of the Horse with Sarah Jessica Parker's head really summed up my feelings about her.

SE's thread was pretty good though.

mrsatansig.png
    ·