Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

How can COLD logic keep you *warm* at night. That doesn't even make sense.

Burden of ProofBurden of Proof You three boys picked a beautiful hill to die on.Registered User regular
edited June 2008 in Singularity Engine++
This may sound weird, but as a Star Wars fan I'm starting to feel guilty about liking the Prequel movies. Everyone is always going on about how George has lost his touch and how he's sullied the original trilogy with the newer films, but I simply found several things in them that were enjoyable. No, scratch that, I thought they were really actually pretty damn good besides the obvious flaws. Maybe things have changed over the last few years, but I really felt ostracized from the SW fandom because of my feelings towards these movies. Well, not just that. Also my views on how the SW franchise is only great because of the EU. That really seems to piss people off.

On a slighty unrelated topic, I've hated every generation of Pokemon since the first. They really did seem to run out of all their the cool/somewhat unique designs on the original Gameboy, and now the Pokemon don't even have themes anymore. They're just weird looking unidentifiable plant things or stupid-ass robots whose colors depend solely on their element, and really have very little personality. The thing is, I am honestly more upset about this that I reasonably should be, but when I hear people get excited over the new "Pokeman game" it pisses me off because everything after 151 looks like shit.

It really seems weird that they killed Chewbacca

Burden of Proof on
«134

Posts

  • DaricDaric Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    What?

    cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif
  • Burden of ProofBurden of Proof You three boys picked a beautiful hill to die on. Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I just feel like, they feel, that I can't be a "real fan" and like the Prequel films.

    I don't mean like, I mean, REALLY like. Like on par, or even better than.

    I guess me even caring is pretty pathetic though.

  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I LIKE ONE MOVIE SO I CANT LIKE ANOTHER MOVIE OF THE SAME GENRE!!!

    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    What the hell are you rambling about, rambly?

    Death to PA.
  • stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I TOO AM TORN, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHETHER OR NOT I SHOULD CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO OR JUST HATE BOTH BECAUSE GOD BETRAYED ME

  • DaricDaric Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    What?

    cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    GUYS I LIKE CHOCOLATE THAT MEANS I CANNOT LIKE CARAMEL!

  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    This may sound weird, but as a Star Wars fan I'm starting to feel guilty about liking the Prequel movies. Everyone is always going on about how George has lost his touch and how he's sullied the original trilogy with the newer films, but I simply found several things in them that were enjoyable. No, scratch that, I thought they were really actually pretty damn good besides the obvious flaws. Maybe things have changed over the last few years, but I really felt ostracized from the SW fandom because of my feelings towards these movies. Well, not just that. Also my views on how the SW franchise is only great because of the EU. That really seems to piss people off.

    On a slighty unrelated topic, I've hated every generation of Pokemon since the first. They really did seem to run out of all their the cool/somewhat unique designs on the original Gameboy, and now the Pokemon don't even have themes anymore. They're just weird looking unidentifiable plant things or stupid-ass robots whose colors depend solely on their element, and really have very little personality. The thing is, I am honestly more upset about this that I reasonably should be, but when I hear people get excited over the new "Pokeman game" it pisses me off because everything after 151 looks like shit.

    It really seems weird that they killed Chewbacca

    the prequels are shit

    unmitigated shit

    you are so incredibly wrong, I don't even have a damn word for it.


    and everything pokemon sucks, so the fact you can classify yourself a poke connoisseur is so god-damn shitty I feel like slapping you extra hard.

    easysig2.jpg
  • BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Waht about chocomel?

    steam_sig.png
  • Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Maybe I’ll put it like this. To be a Star Wars fan, one must possess the ability to see a million different failures and downfalls, and then somehow assemble them into a greater picture of perfection. Every true Star Wars fan is a Luke Skywalker, looking at his twisted, evil father, and somehow seeing good.

    ahahahahaaa

    Death to PA.
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    BigDes wrote: »
    Waht about chocomel?

    That shit is VERBOTEN!

  • CriticalCritical Registered User
    edited June 2008
    I usually hate when people do this, but as soon as I hit the phrase Star Wars it became tl;dr for me.

    edesig.jpg
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    seriously, dude had the high ground. what the hell was he thinking?

    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Burden of ProofBurden of Proof You three boys picked a beautiful hill to die on. Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Chocomel is just one of the lame new Pokemon I'm talking about.

    What's he supposed to BE anyway?!? It's like the type of Pokemon someone would come up with it a fanfiction.

  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    you're allowed to like movies other people don't like

    take Spider-Man 3 for example

    people exaggerate the so-so quality of it so much you'd think that uwe boll made it

    but I enjoyed it for what it was

    xmassig2.gif
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    and then there are people who will tell you that it's wrong to like what you like

    these people are called assholes

    xmassig2.gif
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    My earlier statement needs slight revision. We hate everything about Star Wars.

    But the idea of Star Wars…the idea we love.
    Yes.

    sharasugar_80.png sharanomsugar_80.png
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Chocomel is just one of the lame new Pokemon I'm talking about.

    What's he supposed to BE anyway?!? It's like the type of Pokemon someone would come up with it a fanfiction.

    Do you even read what people write, or do you just see words and think that everyone is agreeing with you?

  • BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Chocomel is a Pokémon?

    Wow. I was just wondering at the possibilities of combining the power of chocolate with the stamina of caramel.

    steam_sig.png
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Meowptimus Prime Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    This thread is a one-star thread.

    meowoptimus.jpg
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • CasperCasper __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2008
    GUYS I LIKE CHOCOLATE THAT MEANS I CANNOT LIKE CARAMEL!

    but can you like peanut butter? or nuttela?

  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    and then there are people who will tell you that it's wrong to like what you like

    these people are called assholes

    just because you're an asshole doesn't always mean you're wrong

    it just means you're an asshole

    easysig2.jpg
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Casper wrote: »
    GUYS I LIKE CHOCOLATE THAT MEANS I CANNOT LIKE CARAMEL!

    but can you like peanut butter? or nuttela?

    Peanut butter is ok. BUT NUTTELA MUST BURN!

  • stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I like vegemite.

  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    It doesn't even merit a star rating of any kind.

    xmassig2.gif
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    screw you SOTAR. nutella is the best spread

    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Stale wrote: »
    and then there are people who will tell you that it's wrong to like what you like

    these people are called assholes

    just because you're an asshole doesn't always mean you're wrong

    it just means you're an asshole

    fair enough

    xmassig2.gif
  • Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Nutella's pretty good.

    I've been interested in trying out Dulce de leche ever since I heard of it though.

    Death to PA.
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    lostwords wrote: »
    screw you SOTAR. nutella is the best spread

    But I am not allowed to like it because I like another thing.

  • CasperCasper __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2008
    Casper wrote: »
    GUYS I LIKE CHOCOLATE THAT MEANS I CANNOT LIKE CARAMEL!

    but can you like peanut butter? or nuttela?

    Peanut butter is ok. BUT NUTTELA MUST BURN!

    ok, how about vegemite?

  • BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Vegemite is the dried anal wart juice of satan.

    Nutella is tasty

    steam_sig.png
  • stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Casper wrote: »
    Casper wrote: »
    GUYS I LIKE CHOCOLATE THAT MEANS I CANNOT LIKE CARAMEL!

    but can you like peanut butter? or nuttela?

    Peanut butter is ok. BUT NUTTELA MUST BURN!

    ok, how about vegemite?

    IT IS LOVELY

  • iStevoiStevo Registered User
    edited June 2008
    I'm with the OP, don't let anybody else telly you different man

    the prequels were enjoyable as movies and the expanded universe rocks socks

    ...I'm so hip, I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis.
  • stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    BigDes wrote: »
    Vegemite is the dried anal wart juice of satan.

    Nutella is tasty

    No fuck you.
    You're obviously spreading it incorrectly.

  • Burden of ProofBurden of Proof You three boys picked a beautiful hill to die on. Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Someone should make a webcomic called, "VIDEOGAMES"

    edit: Bioware would make an AWESOME pokemon game, with dialog trees.

  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2008
    So Mr. Proof, you're one of those guys that just vocalizes whatever is going through your head at any given time.
    Aren't you?

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Druhim pick me I do that!
    And look, I'm not 4/5 bad!

  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Maaaan imagine of this was in D&D....

  • BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    BigDes wrote: »
    Vegemite is the dried anal wart juice of satan.

    Nutella is tasty

    No fuck you.
    You're obviously spreading it incorrectly.

    I believe it is you who needs to be fucked. Honestly, who would trust the culinary skills of Australians?

    steam_sig.png
«134
Sign In or Register to comment.