As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning

StragintStragint Do Not GiftAlways DeclinesRegistered User regular
edited June 2008 in Games and Technology
So I wanted some thoughts on Warhammer Online. I've read all the stuff they have posted, been to the fan forums, etc. and I wanted some opinions from people. It looks interesting, the PvP aspects of the game are great and their crafting system seems very interesting but I'm not sure about some of the stuff it involves. What do you all think?

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
Stragint on

• Options
    TheKoolEagleTheKoolEagle Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    it will be good.

also you could probably talk to the guys in the mmorpg subforum(its up above all these threads)
    so, welcome to the forums, normally your first post shouldn't be a new topic but whatever

TheKoolEagle on
    uNMAGLm.png Mon-Fri 8:30 PM CST - 11:30 PM CST
  • Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    My bad I suppose. I looked at the MMO sub forum but its all AoC and WoW. I don't play AoC and Blizzard screwed me over so I don't like them anymore. =(

Stragint on
    PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Stragint wrote: »
    My bad I suppose. I looked at the MMO sub forum but its all AoC and WoW. I don't play AoC and Blizzard screwed me over so I don't like them anymore. =(

There is a quite large topic in the sub-forum on WH online, though its not hard to miss.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=57607

Raslin on
    I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118