Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Guys I am going to become a merman now, okay.

DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
edited June 2008 in Social Entropy++
I'm from Iowa, and Iowa, being in the center of the United States, doesn't get any cool natural disasters like earthquakes or volcanos, right?

WRONG.

Well no, okay, you're right. We do get natural disasters, but they aren't cool.

We've been getting hells of rain these past weeks, and it just won't fucking stop. Maybe you remember hearing about "The Great Flood of '93" on the news back in 1993, but this shit makes that look like a fucking kiddy pool.

This is what downtown is supposed to look like:

downtownzb4.jpg

And this is what it looks like as of earlier today.

bildexk4.jpg

I'm just going to fill up the bathtub now and stay in it so when the water gets to me I'll have gills and shit already. Please give me advice on how to carry on with life after I've become an abomination that is neither fish nor man.

DarkPrimus on
optimusighsig.png
Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar