As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

First custom campaing in D&D 3.5

TheGreatestAliasEverTheGreatestAliasEver Registered User regular
edited June 2008 in Critical Failures
Hey guys. My first campaign for D&D 3.5 is sitting in front of me, and i'm happy with it. However, i have an issue. One of our 4 players just dropped out, and a he took his cleric with him. WIth no healer now (Other then a bard), what should I do to balance this out? Give them an NPC healer? Maybe a magical healing item or something? Advice, plz.

TheGreatestAliasEver on

• Options
    delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Convert to 4E, as the three man party is a bit more feasible.

Get a fourth player through the internets or the FLGS' bulletin board.

Have one of the characters take Leadership and give them a cleric flunky or an outsider with a healing spell-like.

---

I should point out though that there are two DM help threads in which this would have been better posted.

delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • Options
    UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Bros before Does Rollin' in the thlayRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I'll second switching to 4th Edition.

I was going to say it first but I figured it's sound like too much of a 'hurr' post begging for an infraction.

But yes, start a 4E adventure.

Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Options
    TheGreatestAliasEverTheGreatestAliasEver Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Don't have the 4e rulebooks nor the cash to spring for them. Also, all my players are just very experianced with 3.5 and want to keep it htat way- i've asked about chipping in to switch it out.

TheGreatestAliasEver on