Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The muggening

1246710

Posts

  • KajustaKajusta Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Spoiler:

    Damn.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User
    edited June 2008
    Hunter wrote: »
    CJTheran wrote: »
    Goddamn, it is realy cold in here right now.

    I would kill for someone to turn off the air conditioning.

    Maybe if you had body heat like a real man instead of some wee little girl you wouldn't be so cold.

    I am in bed, curled up under the covers with the AC a blowin on high

    laptops and summer vacation are awesome

    SoaL wrote: »
    orikae you have an infectious excitement for this stuff

    i really believe in the expressive and transformative power of language. the proper sequence of words, placed just so, can change your entire worldview. it can change your life.
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I used to get in very very rare fights when I was very young, about stupid shit that only kids could care about.

    One I remember was a neighbour and his friend snuck into my back garden and took some old rotting wood, but me and my friend saw and we were like "hey that kid is stealing our fucking wood man", so we followed them to another house and demanded they return it to my back garden. Then a physical confrontation began until some kid ran to my mum crying who put a stop to it all and made us all sandwiches

    aw the idiocy of youth

  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited June 2008
    I wonder if it was the same homeless dude whose cup full of change I booted down the skywalk

  • CasperCasper __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2008
    ok, so here is my ethnic fight story

    in college, a bunch of went to a bar called Midnight Rodeo, it was a country bar. it played pretty much just country music and had a bull and everything. not really my scene, but i went to high school with these two girls who's dad owned the place, so we got in for free and got cheap drinks.

    so for some reason at this country bar they start having guest DJs come in and start playing hip hop stuff, which begins to , over a couple weeks, bring in a more african-american crowd. now i am not rascist in the least, but you've got a country bar with a bunch of rednecks sporting rebel flags and a bunch of gangsta thugs sporting FUBU, and you can see where this is headed.

    one night words were said back and forth. my friends and i see shit is about to go down and slide over out of the way to a corner. well, it all goes to shit and turns into a damn feeding frenzy. everybody is going for everybody that isnt the same skin tone. my friends want no part of this, so we start to make our way outside.

    We get split up and at some point i get punched in the back of the head. i dont even look at who i swing at i just throw a punch and keep moving. this happens a couple of times, getting hit once or twice, hit back, keep moving. eventually i get out to the parking lot and see 3 or so other guys have made it out. we stand off to the side and just watch the mayhem. i was pretty lucky that i got out pretty much unhurt, my other buddy (who actually is a pretty big redneck) got surrounded and got the shit beat out of him before the cops showed up


    If you are talking about the Midnight Rodeo in Austin I have seen it happen there a ton of times. I never understood how for hours they played country then all of a sudden it would switch to hip hop. It was funny however watching some people try and dance to hip hop.

  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I wonder if it was the same homeless dude whose cup full of change I booted down the skywalk

    punt that shit like it was 4th and 15

    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Casper wrote: »
    ok, so here is my ethnic fight story

    in college, a bunch of went to a bar called Midnight Rodeo, it was a country bar. it played pretty much just country music and had a bull and everything. not really my scene, but i went to high school with these two girls who's dad owned the place, so we got in for free and got cheap drinks.

    so for some reason at this country bar they start having guest DJs come in and start playing hip hop stuff, which begins to , over a couple weeks, bring in a more african-american crowd. now i am not rascist in the least, but you've got a country bar with a bunch of rednecks sporting rebel flags and a bunch of gangsta thugs sporting FUBU, and you can see where this is headed.

    one night words were said back and forth. my friends and i see shit is about to go down and slide over out of the way to a corner. well, it all goes to shit and turns into a damn feeding frenzy. everybody is going for everybody that isnt the same skin tone. my friends want no part of this, so we start to make our way outside.

    We get split up and at some point i get punched in the back of the head. i dont even look at who i swing at i just throw a punch and keep moving. this happens a couple of times, getting hit once or twice, hit back, keep moving. eventually i get out to the parking lot and see 3 or so other guys have made it out. we stand off to the side and just watch the mayhem. i was pretty lucky that i got out pretty much unhurt, my other buddy (who actually is a pretty big redneck) got surrounded and got the shit beat out of him before the cops showed up


    If you are talking about the Midnight Rodeo in Austin I have seen it happen there a ton of times. I never understood how for hours they played country then all of a sudden it would switch to hip hop. It was funny however watching some people try and dance to hip hop.

    hah!

    no, the midnight rodeo in Huntington, WV

    probably a slight difference

    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited June 2008
    I wonder if it was the same homeless dude whose cup full of change I booted down the skywalk

    punt that shit like it was 4th and 15
    nah, I just didn't see him sitting there

    just all whoops *boot* change everywhere

  • ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User
    edited June 2008
    Rank what was the reaction

    he must have been so sad

    SoaL wrote: »
    orikae you have an infectious excitement for this stuff

    i really believe in the expressive and transformative power of language. the proper sequence of words, placed just so, can change your entire worldview. it can change your life.
  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    scrum its good to have you back postin

    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User
    edited June 2008
    I know I am amazing

    SoaL wrote: »
    orikae you have an infectious excitement for this stuff

    i really believe in the expressive and transformative power of language. the proper sequence of words, placed just so, can change your entire worldview. it can change your life.
  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    i wouldnt go that far...

    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User
    edited June 2008
    i wouldnt go that far...

    I would

    SoaL wrote: »
    orikae you have an infectious excitement for this stuff

    i really believe in the expressive and transformative power of language. the proper sequence of words, placed just so, can change your entire worldview. it can change your life.
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Scrum is the worst poster I have ever seen in all my 23 years

  • StraightziStraightzi The rock, the vulture, and the chain All that the proud can feel of painRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited June 2008
    Rank what was the reaction

    he must have been so sad
    he was more worried about the fact that I was so surprised by the whole thing that I fell on him

    I helped him gather up the change and then left

    I ain't givin him none of my change, though, fucker should have had better sense than to be sitting there and huddled down all out of sight.

  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    i wouldnt go that far...

    I would

    well, yeah

    you would

    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2008
    FAQ wrote: »
    Scrum is the worst poster I have ever seen in all my 23 years
    man I remember the internet being discovered by Pedro Álvares Cabral when he discovered Brazil in 1500. And even after all this time I have to agree that Scrum is the worst poster I've ever seen.

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Druhim what was the first ever post on the internet?

  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    He has a wood etching of it in his parlor.

  • DroolDrool Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Watson come here it's Goatse!

  • BelruelBelruel naw Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    FAQ wrote: »
    Druhim what was the first ever post on the internet?

    and the lord said 'let there be boners' and yea, it was good. verily verily i dost say unto thee, if thou partaketh of the nectar of the dong, thy progeny shall be strong and straight.

    3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2008
    FAQ wrote: »
    Druhim what was the first ever post on the internet?
    well back then only royalty had access to the internet and the first post was on Henry VII's webtv homepage asking people for feedback on his new webcomic

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • BelruelBelruel naw Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    crownui6.gif
    Henry VII's awesome comic

    asharkrx0.gif

    3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2008
    I have never been mugged, everyone I know has been mugged at least once. I guess my time is coming soon.

    clowninthewoods.png
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2008
    Belruel wrote: »
    crownui6.gif
    Henry VII's awesome comic

    asharkrx0.gif
    verily ur perfpektive be foarly lacking and ye fhading maketh mine eyef bl33d
    however fharkf are teh hawt fhit

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • StraightziStraightzi The rock, the vulture, and the chain All that the proud can feel of painRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Dru I love you forever for using mine in front of a word that begins with a vowel instead of my.

  • BelruelBelruel naw Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    i'm afraid druhim is terminal, we'll have to put him down.


    swing loooow sweet chariot, coming for to take me hooome. BLAM BLAM.

    3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
  • SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Belruel wrote: »
    i'm afraid druhim is terminal, we'll have to put him down.


    swing loooow sweet chariot, coming for to take me hooome. BLAM BLAM.

    Carry woman goddammit.

    Its Carry me home.

    twispandcatsbysigsmall.jpg
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2008
    yeah fuck you Bel you stupid bitch!

    otterbeefight.gif

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • BelruelBelruel naw Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Silmaril wrote: »
    Belruel wrote: »
    i'm afraid druhim is terminal, we'll have to put him down.


    swing loooow sweet chariot, coming for to take me hooome. BLAM BLAM.

    Carry woman goddammit.

    Its Carry me home.

    i am full of far too much soul to bother with being accurate

    3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
  • SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Belruel wrote: »
    Silmaril wrote: »
    Belruel wrote: »
    i'm afraid druhim is terminal, we'll have to put him down.


    swing loooow sweet chariot, coming for to take me hooome. BLAM BLAM.

    Carry woman goddammit.

    Its Carry me home.

    i am full of far too much soul to bother with being accurate


    We'd best put in a soul catheter then...

    twispandcatsbysigsmall.jpg
  • BelruelBelruel naw Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Silmaril wrote: »
    Belruel wrote: »
    Silmaril wrote: »
    Belruel wrote: »
    i'm afraid druhim is terminal, we'll have to put him down.


    swing loooow sweet chariot, coming for to take me hooome. BLAM BLAM.

    Carry woman goddammit.

    Its Carry me home.

    i am full of far too much soul to bother with being accurate


    We'd best put in a soul catheter then...

    swing loooow soul cath-et-eeerrrr coming for to draaaiin my soooullll

    3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
  • SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Nurse!

    Another patient fully cured!

    twispandcatsbysigsmall.jpg
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere MY FINEST CREATION oh nevermind it's deadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    this thread has taken a turn for the something

    nHu0VJL.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2008
    This thread had been dead for over an hour TDOT. It turned into nothing.

    clowninthewoods.png
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere MY FINEST CREATION oh nevermind it's deadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2008
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    hang on now

    sixty minutes?

Sign In or Register to comment.