Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Killing Krauts with pineapples and firebombing Yankees: CoH thread

• gazamcgazamc Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    i have this

but not opposing force

do i need that?

• CG FaggotryCG Faggotry Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    gazamc wrote: »
    i have this

but not opposing force

do i need that?

Both versions are compatible with one another.

bulbesssigfinal.jpg
    edited June 2008
    I would be up for a game right now, even.

bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User
    edited June 2008
    the new stuff is really hard to get used to fighting if you don't have the new stuff as well

i should buy opposing fronts

All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.
  • vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    opposing fronts is great fun.

the british are the best, i think i mentioned this.

fucking relic banned my CD key though and i have no idea why, i bought both the original and opposing fronts from an actual software store.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
    edited June 2008
    so that means you can't play online??

that's some gay shit

All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.
    edited June 2008
    yeah it was pretty damned lame.

i sent an e-mail to their tech support but got no response.

so i decided 'fuck it' and bought it again on Steam for 40$. this way i figure i'll never have the problem again.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
    edited June 2008
    you should send me your opposing fronts

edited June 2008
    you should send me your opposing fronts

i think that got banned too.

if not then i'll give you my cd key.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
    edited June 2008
    sweet

• PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Something about fucking?

jkZziGc.png
  • The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository PAHK YAH CAH IN DAH YAHD SouthieRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Oh god this game is so broken, but so fun. I just destroyed an entire Wehrmacht division by hitting them all in the face with the butt of a rifle. Not a single bullet fired.

Your fuckin' family's dug into the Southie projects like ticks. You, however, grew up on the North Shore, huh? Well, la-di-fuckin'-da. You were kind of a double kid, I bet, right? Huh? One kid with your old man, one kid with your mother. You're upper-middle class during the weeks, then you're droppin' your "R"s and you're hangin' in the big, bad Southie projects with your daddy on the weekends. I got that right?
  • PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Oh god this game is so broken, but so fun. I just destroyed an entire Wehrmacht division by hitting them all in the face with the butt of a rifle. Not a single bullet fired.

Get a good computer to play Company of Heroes so we can lead panthers to victory.

jkZziGc.png
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    op updated

I will be down for gamings tonight after din dins

STEAM
    Spoiler:
    edited June 2008
    my Steam ID is vsove

i probably should have mentioned that.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2008
    edited June 2008
    Kazhiim wrote: »
    Wehrbutt

Amerifag and Britfag

jkZziGc.png
    edited June 2008
    do germans get zeppelins in this game?

I know they'd been basically phased out at this point but I don't care I want airship warships

lost_sig2.png
    edited June 2008
    also

FORWARD YOUR PORTS YOU MAGET

STEAM
    Spoiler:
    edited June 2008
    Kazhiim wrote: »
    do germans get zeppelins in this game?

I know they'd been basically phased out at this point but I don't care I want airship warships

no, but they get to call in v1 rockets and panzerknacker support

STEAM
    Spoiler:
  • skinny87skinny87 Registered User
    edited June 2008
    edited June 2008
    oh yeah, hummel self-propelled artillery as well

STEAM
    Spoiler:
  • The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository PAHK YAH CAH IN DAH YAHD SouthieRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    skinny87 wrote: »
    Wehrmact

Wehermacht

WEHRMACHT

If you're going to correct someone actually know how to spell the damn word.

Your fuckin' family's dug into the Southie projects like ticks. You, however, grew up on the North Shore, huh? Well, la-di-fuckin'-da. You were kind of a double kid, I bet, right? Huh? One kid with your old man, one kid with your mother. You're upper-middle class during the weeks, then you're droppin' your "R"s and you're hangin' in the big, bad Southie projects with your daddy on the weekends. I got that right?
    edited June 2008
    where maqued

lost_sig2.png
    edited June 2008
    Mr. Grenadier and his merry band of Grenadiers.

bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • WrenWren Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    panzerknackle the airplane with a huge anti tank gun strapped to the bottom? thats the best plane

tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
    edited June 2008
    hey so who wants to game other than me and pharezon

STEAM
    Spoiler:
    edited June 2008
    man I do not know americans for shit

should've gone airborne

STEAM
    Spoiler:
  • JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    You know what sucks? When games require you to have three individual copies of a game to host a lan.

Fuck you Relic, and other companies that make Lans with my family a pain in the ass.

Spoiler:
  • AsherAsher Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I can play a LAN game with 2 computers and a single copy.
    What you need to do is have one unable to connect to the internet so it has to use the DVD to authenticate. The computer that has the internet can just log into relic online normally. Then, you host a game with the offline computer. Join with the online computer. Voila. Working LAN CoH.

It is a pretty sweet game. My current favourite is the Canadian Artillery. Because there's no such thing as overkill.

Things my Red Terror has Swallowed Whole: A Mentors Librarian, a Fire Warrior Sash'Ui. Total Points: 109 (so far...)
    "Leapin' and Hoppin' on a Warpshadow" - Mah Nids
    The Swordwind Rises! - Biel Tan. All Aspects. All the time.
    "Before seeking Victory, first make yourself Invulnerable to defeat" - Sneaky sneaky Raptors
  • edited June 2008
    skinny87 wrote: »
    Wehrmact

Wehermacht

WEHRMACHT

If you're going to correct someone actually know how to spell the damn word.

I just used Pip's spelling

I trusted him

edited June 2008
    you think I spell things?

I ain't get where I am by doing some gay shit like that

STEAM
    Spoiler:
    edited June 2008
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    you think I spell things?

I ain't get where I am by doing some gay shit like that

Spelling things is something a Nazi sympathizer does.

jkZziGc.png
    edited June 2008
    Oh shit.

edited June 2008
    sounds like something a nazi would say

STEAM
    Spoiler:
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    edited June 2008
    i would have played but my internet died for an hour so i fell asleep

and tonight some of my little cousins are coming over or something gay like that

edited June 2008
    kill them an play

me and pharezon each went 1-1 and concluded we are both shit with americans and really good with wehr

STEAM
    Spoiler:
    edited June 2008
    i am gonna attempt to be good with the amerikanner

i just have to learn how to fight MGs with riflemen so i can actually capture points

edited June 2008
    i am gonna attempt to be good with the amerikanner

i just have to learn how to fight MGs with riflemen so i can actually capture points

jeeps and snipers

don't bother fighting mgs with rifles

also recoiless rifles work wonders

STEAM
    Spoiler: