Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

One Three-Day + BYOC Pass for sale - $55

GeeCeeGeeCee Registered User regular
edited August 2006 in PAX Archive
SOLD LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

GeeCee on
·

• GeeCeeGeeCee Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Bumping, still not sold.

·
  • GeeCeeGeeCee Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    HEY! Someone buy my pass already.

·
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited August 2006
    I will buy this if it is still up for sale! Send me an email to guymac05 at gmail dot com. Very needing a ticket so I can go with my friends.

·
  • spydeyspydey Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    I love happy endings. :)

cp468kw5.gif
    ·
  • BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    All your byoc pass are belong to me.

<MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
    ·
  • acidfingersacidfingers Registered User
    edited August 2006
    Is there a reason to buy these instead of buying a 3-day pass at the door for $45?

·
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited August 2006
    i would have bought this on friday in the morning, but i couldn't log into my account to express my interest :cry:

·
  • BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Is there a reason to buy these instead of buying a 3-day pass at the door for $45?

Pre-reg gets you in an hour early, plus you get a BYOC pass to bring your computer.

You can not get these anymore as pre-reg is closed. You can *ONLY* buy the tickets at the door now.

<MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
    ·
  • acidfingersacidfingers Registered User
    edited August 2006
    Ah, ok. I thought maybe door tickets were sold out or something. Thanks for clarifying

·