Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

should i see a foot doctor?

useless4useless4 Registered User regular
edited June 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
This is my right foot.

I just got back from an extended stay in bad conditions overseas, and woke up the next morning after about a thirteen hour total plane ride and noticed my foot looks like this.

It's hard to tell in the picture but easy to tell in real life that I have brownish-blackish-purplish style "raised" skin arcross the bridge of four of the five toes. about an inch in length. Very rough to the touch but not painful or even noticeably different if i poke it. Between the big toe and the next toe over i have dry skin.

On the big toe the rough raised patch is "split" like the skin broke open and there's new skin in there.

I also have a more bruiseish looking spot about an inch in diameter but roughly the same color on the front of my foot where it slopes up to be the ankle.

I can move my feet normally wiggle the toes etc. It doesn't hurt.

Really though. Like there was no onset. Just one morning I noticed this. Now with the travel and the bad environments I may have missed the onset but I am not sure.

The only thing I can think of is i was wearing a pair of sneaker like timberlands with steel toes and this is roughly the part where the steel toe would start/end if it was exposed.

Should I panic? Seeing a doctor is possible but not preferred unless there are some serious symptoms someone can point out that this may be. I rather like my foot and wouldn't like to lose it.

useless4 on


Sign In or Register to comment.