Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
The Football (Soccer) Thread: I hollerd lordy lordy have mercy on me!
Man, Rigobert Song is a fcking moron. He did like 5 things wrong on the play that let Egypt win.
Okay, maybe not then. But just try and remember that everyone has different opinions, and just because your team won the League and the Champions League and has that Portugese Winger Fellow, doesn't meant that they are "the best evar" or that we should "suck it."
Mission Statement: In this thread we en devour to:
* Witness trash talk between EvilBob and Lord Of The Pants, as Adelaide sell all their good young players, and as Sydney buy shit old ones.
* Call for the death of Graham Arnold, as he couldn't manage his way out of a wet paper bag.
* NOT debate the strengths and weaknesses of various Arsenal defenders, way to go to wreck a thread.
* Quote Kevin Keeganisms whenever possible. (You can't do any better than a draw away from home.)
* Smile patronizingly as that Irish guy (Tav) tries to engage us in conversation about the Irish league.
* Generally spoil any and every major sporting event that happens in Football. Normally with a thread title change. That's how we roll. We expect you are up with it, so don't whine when the thread title is "Where is your Cultured Portuguese Winger Now?"
* Not listen when people claim the England squad has a left hand side.
* Mention Football Manager, and Football Manager Live at infrequent intervals.
* Talk about our fantasy leagues, in which people will organize soon.
* Not mention any of these following blacklisted players:
``Alloooisssiii Johhhhnnny Alloooisssiiii!