As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I didn't get a pre reg package what to do?

ThePimpImpThePimpImp Registered User regular
edited August 2006 in PAX Archive
My friend who I am going with (and also paid well in advance) recieved his preregistration package over a week ago and lives within 5 minutes of me. AS the event is coming up (can't wait) just trying to figure out what I should do, and what I should do if nothing shows up. It was the same address as my CC I used to pay so it should be a correct address. Any info is great.

EDit: D0h I see the address to email I guess I'll try that. Any answers would still be sweet.

ThePimpImp on

• Options
    TimeCruiserMikeTimeCruiserMike Past Organizer of the West Coast Train Trip San Fernando ValleyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    i got my badge a week or so ago and my bro just got his yesturday . . .and we both live in the same house. so i'd say don't get too paniced yet

TimeCruiserMike on
    SkOelFN.png
    {Fondly remembers the PAXTrain}
  • Options
    doczerodoczero Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    My pass went to my credit card billing address, not to the address I registered with. So if you are in school or somethin', check with the parents and former roomates and stuff.
    DocZero

doczero on
    =
    Where there is no love,
    Nothing is possible.
    =
  • Options
    David CoffmanDavid Coffman Registered User, PAX Staff regular
    edited August 2006
    I believe Khoo has said you shouldn't panic until around the 20th.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=23882688&highlight=20th#23882688

David Coffman on
  • Options
    padmeamandapadmeamanda Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    doczero wrote:
    My pass went to my credit card billing address, not to the address I registered with. So if you are in school or somethin', check with the parents and former roomates and stuff.
    DocZero

Ooh I hate it when that happens, I signed up for a credit card once and they sent it to my old address, not the address I signed up with... which meant I never got any bills OR the credit card, and that was a hassle to straighten out. :roll:

But anyway... definately check old addresses, parents, roommates, etc. Give it a couple more days, then panic. :)

padmeamanda on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited August 2006
    I'm in the same situation. Hopefully i'll get mine this week, otherwise I guess I'll have to send him a pm and get it fixed.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    Reverend_ChaosReverend_Chaos Suit Up! Spokane WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Actually if you didn't get your Pre-Reg packet, you must commit Seppeku to regain your honor. Don't you know anything?

Reverend_Chaos on
    “Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”
  • Options
    ThePimpImpThePimpImp Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Thanks for the answers.

ThePimpImp on