Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
* Pub: Activision, Dev: Raven Software/ID Software
* Takes place in WWII against Nazi's fully dabbling in the occult
* BJ (the hero) will also make use of supernatural powers.
* Game gives you a city in which the game takes place. Missions and quests take you through different parts. As you complete quests, more of the city opens up. Kind of a non-linear path.
* Set piece and randomly generated activity block your path.
* There is an AI resistance force that will assist you during the game at times. Think of the resistance forces in MGS4 I guess?
* You will also enter "The Shroud", an alternate reality version of the city. A dimension in which the Nazi's are drawing power from.
Screens wise, it looks like a very nice looking game. I'm particularly impressed by the lighting in the game. It looks very good. I'm sure scans will show up somewhere soon for everyone to see (now, that's not a hint that I'm scanning it. I'm not).