As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

World Bluth Day 2008

1235»

• Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I learned that it can be hard to get a good work flow going, what with answering the phone, or being asked a question or being resuscitated.

Captain Ultra on
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Hybrid wrote: »
    I've learned that TBA is a serious disease.
    Also:

If it means me taking a chubby, I will suck it up.

As is BS.

Apothe0sis on
  • JasocoJasoco Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Even though The Simpsons did the whole "American themed restaurant" joke years before, Arrested Development did it a hundred times better. "Fat Ammy's" with the plate full of donuts and Michael leaving the restaurant with FOUR BAGS of nachos. You know, because all us Americans eat tons of donuts and nachos every day while we wash it down with 64oz cola's. :lol:

BTW, that episode also has the "Merry Puppins" gag in it. As well as Buster in a tuxedo accepting a medal from ARMY. "I have so many people to thank!" Lindsay hitting on Bob Loblaw. And G.O.B. finally admitting to being Steve Holt's father then taking the pill to forget about it.

"Your average American male is in a perpetual state of adolescence.. you know, Arrested Development..."
    "Hey, that's the name of the show!"

Side note, from the same episode "Forget-Me-Now", can anyone name the song that plays during the "Michael's dates" montage? "I don't have a family.. I can't believe I never told anyone that before!" The one that sounds like it's from Katamari Damacy or something. An island type song maybe.

Apothe0sis wrote: »
    PENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUSPENUS
    Actually, it's
    PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS PENUS
    As is faithfully recreated in this DOS program I created.

Jasoco on
  • SushisourceSushisource Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I learned that the key to respect is wearing a $5000 suit.

COME ON!

Sushisource on
    Some drugee on Kavinsky's 1986
    kavinskysig.gif
  • HybridHybrid South AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Also:

If it means me taking a chubby, I will suck it up.

As is BS.

How can I say no the the woman who gave me chlamydia?

Hybrid on
  • Darius BlackDarius Black Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    ...and BUSTER, can you not do that outside buddy?

Darius Black on
    Quick, quiet, confident
    Comfortable, permanent
    Undisputed, every tense
    Not a trace of what went left
    More equal than the best
    Unparalleled success
    Everybody, V-impressed
  • LuxLux Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    MikeMan wrote: »
    "Beads."

"Bees?"

"Beads."

"Beads?!?!"

For some reason, I like to think of it as:

Beads.
    Bees?
    Beads.
    Bees?!

Lux on
  • forbis316forbis316 Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I learned that rhythm is the exact same thing as punctuality. It's knowing how long things take.

forbis316 on
  • Torso BoyTorso Boy Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    In terms of the inevitable AD movie's release date, it sure is. :(

Torso Boy on
  • NeadenNeaden Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    forbis316 wrote: »
    I learned that rhythm is the exact same thing as punctuality. It's knowing how long things take.
    You're out of the band.

Neaden on
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I learned that if I wanted to prove something to a woman, with deep, deep concentration and great focus that I could get an erection.

Tav on
  • SamSam Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    This is too serious. GOB, mosey on over here and show us some illusions!

(offstage) Sure thing, guy!

gobswaggergg9.gif

I found it hilarious that GOB played an FBI agent on The Sopranos. I wish he'd had more than a bit part, although I guess that would've been weird.

Sam on
  • [Tycho?][Tycho?] As elusive as doubt Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I've never seen this show. Not even a second of it, I wouldn't recognize anything about the show if I did see it.

[Tycho?] on
    mvaYcgc.jpg
  • SithDrummerSithDrummer Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    If you ever do somehow get a chance, make sure you start with the first episode of the first season. Otherwise, you'll probably hate the show.

SithDrummer on
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    If you ever do somehow get a chance, make sure you start with the first episode of the first season. Otherwise, you'll probably hate the show.

The entire run of the show is available for free at hulu.com

KalTorak on
  • PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    KalTorak wrote: »

Hell yeah! I'm liking hulu more all the time.

PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • trantramptrantramp Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    PantsB wrote: »
    KalTorak wrote: »

Hell yeah! I'm liking hulu more all the time.

Only U.S stream?

That's some bullshit.

trantramp on