Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
2 weeks ago I posted some tourist questions about Osaka, and one of those suggestions turned out to be really awesome. Also the gundam arcade game was pretty interesting. So now I`m in Tokyo and I was hoping some people with experience around here would give me some suggestions.
1. what are some suggestions for live music in Tokyo? Like I can google a listing of bands, but I really have no idea what is good and what is not. Dance and alternative are both of interest.
2. What are some worthwhile tourist destinations that i might not have heard of? Is the Gibli Museum worth visiting?
3. Where is Tokyo`s best arcade? Maybe not just the cutting edge, but some of the classics too.
4. I found an awesome classic games shop in akhibara today called super potato. It had basically every old game in existence, a retro arcade and lots of gaming paraphenilia. Does anyone know of any more places like this around? Specifiically somewhere that might sell posters?
5. Would it be in my interest to see some japanese pro-wrestling? How would I find out about this?
Beyond the scope of light beyond the reach of dark