As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Looking for something to do

john_zoidbergjohn_zoidberg Registered User regular
edited August 2006 in PAX Archive
I need something to do until PAX. I am so bored and can't call any friends as they are out of town. You wanna know how bored I am? I am so bored that I am looking forward to packing for the airplane. Packing. Anyone have any idea to pass the time? Also, I'm gonna be looking for something to do at night during PAX. I've been looking around and only finding Table-Top parties and that doesn't interest me much. There has got to be some kind of afterparty or something that my friend and I can hit up.

"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads"
john_zoidberg on

• Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2006
    Um...You're on the internet. There's millions of things to do on the internet...

Also, afterparties and such. They're pretty much 'you have to figure them out on site. There are some planned, but the specifics aren't available until room numbers are found out.

There are the Turbine and Flying Labs afterparties, but you have to be 21 to get into those. Also, the Flying Labs one is supposedly invite only. I think.

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    QuizMasterQuizMaster Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    If you're spending so much time packing, you better not forget anything. I'm reserving tomorrow as packing-day. Making sure I have it all.

QuizMaster on
  • Options
    john_zoidbergjohn_zoidberg Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    I've packed and repacked like three times (make sure I'll have room for my swag) I have found something to do though. I dug out Crimson Skies and started to play through it again on my 360. Great game, but no one plays it on Live anymore. Anyone up for a match? GT: Lugarsh

john_zoidberg on
    "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads"