Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "Australia is retarded babies.", by Shorty

JansonJanson Registered User regular
Janson has reported a post.

Reason:
Shorty's dad's awesomeness speaks for itself, really.
Forum: Social Entropy++
Posted by: Shorty

Original Content:
Moriveth wrote: »
Shorty wrote: »
Moriveth wrote: »
what if you were at a party and everyone else was having one

what if everyone was jumping off a cliff, would you follow them then

w-what if they were skydiving and having abortions as part of a new extreme sport

X-TREME ABORTION

SWEET 360

Imagine the possibilities for a Wii game

waggle the remote to correctly poke the coathanger while using the nunchuck to guide yourself into the proper landing zone!

Yes. Bonus points for a tight splatter pattern.

This reminds me of a conversation with my father:

Years ago, my computer was kept under a very large desk. It was so large, that the cables were basically impossible to reach without either the aid of a special tool, or moving the entire desk. It was a heavy bitch, so the latter option was out. I fashioned a grabbing device out of a coathanger, and one day, as I was carrying the contraption downstairs, my dad stops me.

Dad: Hey. What have I told you about coathanger abortions?
Me: ...put down newspaper?
Dad: That's m'boy.

Janson on
sharasugar_80.png sharanomsugar_80.png