As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Proper Drinking

• Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Man I will need some Sheetz and coffee tomorrow.

I'm moving out of my apartment on Friday, living with my parents for a fucking week, then moving back into a townhouse for next year. And I as of yesterday had a 1.75 liter handle of Rum in my freezer that I want to get rid of before I move. So crazy smashed tonight, tomorrow, and thursday night.

Maybe this was a mistake...

Khavall on
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    i haven't been able to keep a bong for the life of me

current record is three months before my dickhead brother broke it

mrpaku on
  • Options
    GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I rolled a fatass joint and sat out on the back deck under an awning in heavy rain.

I smoked it and watched the light show of lightning behind rain, illuminating it's form, as the pitter patter sound of droplets of water hitting the pool crescendos into a sickening drumbeat for the inevitable crash of thunder.

Graves on
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    If you want to avoid detection, don't smoke right after it rains. The smell just lingers.

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    I smoked in the rain.

What's that do?

Graves on
  • Options
    darklite_xdarklite_x I'm not an r-tard... Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Make you a likely candidate as the next subject of a Sheryl Crow song.

darklite_x on
    Steam ID: darklite_x Xbox Gamertag: Darklite 37 PSN:Rage_Kage_37 Battle.Net:darklite#2197
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    make life awesome, i would think

mrpaku on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Totally.

Oh shit I have half that thing left.

I underestimated the greens, and decided I'd like to be able to find my way in before midnight.

Graves on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    I mean were you to get in trouble for that, I think the dichotomy of having something on fire in the rain would be enough to convince any cop.

Right?

Khavall on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    how high are you

mrpaku on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Graves wrote: »
    I smoked in the rain.

What's that do?

Don't remember, last time I smoked on the deck in the rain I didn't give a goddamn because I had the house to myself.

Then again, I was also lighting up in the house whenever I felt the need, and I also brewed some tea that knocked me on my ass for 18 hours.

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Convince any cop what?

Bitch I AM the cop here.

Graves on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    I smoked in the rain.

What's that do?

Don't remember, last time I smoked on the deck in the rain I didn't give a goddamn because I had the house to myself.

Then again, I was also lighting up in the house whenever I felt the need, and I also brewed some tea that knocked me on my ass for 18 hours.

Word I've got the house.

I only smoke the vaporizer in the house.

It doesn't have much of an aroma.Z

And paku?

I'm pretty stoned.

I'm coming down, too.

But I will fix that.

Graves on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    i was actually asking Khavall

but word

mrpaku on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    I smoked in the rain.

What's that do?

Word I've got the house.

And paku?

I'm pretty stoned.

I'm coming down, too.

But I will fix that.

Aw man, almost perfect.

So close.

Graves on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    I smoked in the rain.

What's that do?

Word I've got the house.

And paku?

I'm pretty stoned.

I'm coming down, too.

But I will fix that.

Aw man, almost perfect.

So close.

The aroma in the house cures up pretty quicklike after a day or so, with an open window policy, exhaust fans on for an hour, and air freshener use.

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    yeah, thanks, dad

mrpaku on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    He was the one to teach me how to be responsible about these types of things, yes.

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    wHO WANTS to get high with me.?

EDIT: well.... fucked that up.

Motha
    I am bored.

Graves on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    He was the one to teach me how to be responsible about these types of things, yes.

mine too

one of my dad's gifts to me was a constantly stressed laundry list of "ways to avoid getting hassled by police"

mrpaku on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    mrpaku wrote: »

mine too

one of my dad's gifts to me was a constantly stressed laundry list of "ways to avoid getting hassled by police"

This, if I'm going to be doing something that the law looks down upon, cover my ass. Don't piss off the neighbors and they're likely to let you slide, if you throw a party, invite the neighbors and then they can't complain about the noise(actually from one of dad's best friends, but close enough), etc.

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Guys. I just had a Thin Mint Blizzard. It kinda sucked. I died inside a little.

GRMike on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    At least you have a Dairy Queen where you're at.

darklite_x on
    Steam ID: darklite_x Xbox Gamertag: Darklite 37 PSN:Rage_Kage_37 Battle.Net:darklite#2197
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Dairy Queen is good, but slow. And that is why if I am going through a small-town, I will stop at their DQ cause they won't fuck it up like the ones in San Antonio do.

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Dairy Queen is good, but slow. And that is why if I am going through a small-town, I will stop at their DQ cause they won't fuck it up like the ones in San Antonio do.

Word to that. You have to drive all the way up Burnett or down to the ghetto in Riverside to get DQ here in Austin. The best ones are in every other small town. I try to stop on my way to Dallas often.

That is a great thing about Texas, DQs in ever single small town.

GRMike on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    GRMike wrote: »

Word to that. You have to drive all the way up Burnett or down to the ghetto in Riverside to get DQ here in Austin. The best ones are in every other small town. I try to stop on my way to Dallas often.

Burnet. I've spent many summers in Marble Falls, Kingsland, and Burnet. God, I love Lake LBJ. I usually just eat at DQ at Yorktown on the way down to the ranch.

Is there a DQ in San Marcos? I'll be up there for two days and I haven't been in three years, except passing through.

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    KessaKessa Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I've found that if you want to be a total woman about things (which I am, so it works out) you need to drink mango rum mixed with Code Red. Yum.

Last time I took a couple shots of whatever my husband was drinking, then chased it with the aforementioned mixture. I was trying to get drunk, without wanting to puke from the flavor of alcohol (which I despise).

It worked.

Kessa on
  • Options
    SageinaRageSageinaRage Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    So am I the only person that likes the taste of straight vodka? I have no problem pouring a shot of stoli from the freezer and just gulping it down, it actually tastes pretty good.

SageinaRage on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    stoli's fine

if i tried doing that with something like mccormick's, i'd get sick fast

mrpaku on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Maybe I'm just super picky with my vodka, I don't know

there's nothing wrong with it I guess, it's just not in any of my preferred drinks.

Javen on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    GRMike wrote: »

Burnet. I've spent many summers in Marble Falls, Kingsland, and Burnet. God, I love Lake LBJ. I usually just eat at DQ at Yorktown on the way down to the ranch.

Is there a DQ in San Marcos? I'll be up there for two days and I haven't been in three years, except passing through.

I think there is. Mysst would know. One of my hospitals is in Burnet. Very familar with the area. I have also spend many summers in "Bad MF" working at a camp off of 1431. Ah, small town Texas.

GRMike on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Jagermeister
    Jagermeister
    Mount Gay (HA) Rum
    Jagermeister

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    L|ama wrote: »
    Jagermeister
    Jagermeister
    Mount Gay (HA) Rum
    Jagermeister

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

darklite_x on
  • Options
    ShankusuShankusu __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2008
    my mom has some shit vodka she uses to make remedies

one time after coming home from a party i took a shot to try to catch up to the ladyfriend and after that one shot I felt like I was going to be sick

it was the worst thing

starts with an A I think?

Shankusu on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    So I had an entire handle of 80 proof rum on Sunday, and I'm moving home with the 'rents for a week before moving into my new place on friday.

I still have like, a liter to go in two nights before they start assuming that having alcohol in my place means I'm a horrible alcoholic.

Fuck.

Khavall on
  • Options
    Regicid3Regicid3 Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I don't know how to drink. I got together with some Internet friends that I've known for five years in Canada this past weekend.

I can't remember Saturday.

Don't take 5 shots of rum, then chug the nalgene bottle that it's in if you're not an experienced drunk.

Regicid3 on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Shankusu wrote: »
    my mom has some shit vodka she uses to make remedies

one time after coming home from a party i took a shot to try to catch up to the ladyfriend and after that one shot I felt like I was going to be sick

it was the worst thing

starts with an A I think?

Absolut?
    darklite_x wrote: »
    L|ama wrote: »
    Jagermeister
    Jagermeister
    Mount Gay (HA) Rum
    Jagermeister

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M
    Jagerbombs are shit.

L|ama on
  • Options
    babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Drool wrote: »
    I am right now drinking a gimlet, great recommendation babyeatingjesus you win.

I'm so glad someone tried and enjoyed this. I have one of these every day before dinner now. Every time I change the balance just a little one way or the other to see how it tastes best. I'm going to get this recipe down to the millilitre.

Now I just need to work on a stable of digestifs. I'm almost afraid to ask if anyone has any thoughts.

babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • Options
    babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Jagermeister_Spirits.jpg
    May be the worst thing to happen to cocktails ever. God this shit is disgusting.

babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • Options
    GiantRoboGiantRobo Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I had Jager for the first time the other week, 'twas good. Tonight for my friend's birthday we are having Caribou Lou and Purple Drink. I forget what's in the purple, but it tastes just like kool-aid. I'll post the recipe when I find it.

GiantRobo on