Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Games coming out right now?

tbloxhamtbloxham Registered User regular
edited July 2008 in Games and Technology
Does anyone know a good website or list of "games that come out today". Not preordering or whatever, games that I could walk into my local ebgames or somesuch and buy new this moment. The websites are usually flooded with lists of things coming soon, or for pre-order, as are their weekly topseller lists. What I'd like to know are the new games I could go and buy immediately.

tbloxham on
Your puny weapons are useless against me