As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PENIS THREAD: 2008 UPDATE

bongibongi regular
edited July 2008 in Social Entropy++
Alarm clocks.

alarm-clock-400.jpg

I have a pretty rad alarm clock. It has two alarms, but I often set the wrong one and it doesn't go off. Whoops. Once I was late to work because of it. Whooops.

I like the snooze function. Often I'll set the alarm 20 minutes earlier than I actually want ot get up and then hit the snooze button a couple of times in the morning just so I get to enjoy laying in bed. Laying in bed in the morning enjoying the feeling of your morning wood is the best.

I used to use my mobile phone but I have gotten so sick of hearing the first ten seconds of That Boy That Girl every morning so that's why I bought my clock. It also has lots of buttons on the back that tell me things like the date and next week's Lottery numbers.

Do you like alarm clocks as much as I do? Talk about your alarm clock-based experiences in this thread. Maybe very memorable times you woke up? Maybe make Top-10 lists of your favourite alarm patterns. I'm quite partial to BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP myself.

bongi on

• Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I'm suing you for false advertising

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I use my cell phone.

I remember when I was a kid, I would use this wind up clock, though. It worked pretty well!

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    ultraexactzzultraexactzz BLEASCHMNN Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Jesus fucking christ, here I am expecting dongers and I get dingers? fuck that.

Cocktease

ultraexactzz on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited July 2008
    the digital alarm clock sound is the worst sound in the world

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    ultraexactzzultraexactzz BLEASCHMNN Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    As7 wrote: »
    I use my cell phone.

I remember when I was a kid, I would use this wind up clock, though. It worked pretty well!

The only times I'm late for work is when the cell dies overnight. Otherwise, I'm good.

ultraexactzz on
  • Options
    RinderRinder Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I use my cell phone as well. I used to use a digital alarm clock and before that I used the most effective alarm clock...the mother.

Rinder on
  • Options
    KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2008
    I accidentally switched around the time setting on my clock from PM to AM, so I just treat each as the opposite

too lazy to switch back

Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    The ratio of Penis to Not Penis is a bit off, I think

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited July 2008
    You can also talk about penises.

bongi on
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    my penis is doing alright, i guess

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I used to use a radio alarm, but I had trouble finding the right volume. I was always worried it would either be too quiet and not wake me up, or too loud and wake everyone in the house up. Really depends on the song/commercial that is playing.

These days I always use my phone alarm, but I have to make sure it is far enough away that I have to get out of bed, or I will turn it off in my sleep.

Funny story, my old phone's alarm sound was someone else's ringtone. So whenever someone called that guy, I'd suddenly jump and feel wide awake.

Jimothy on
  • Options
    GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I wake up to this

It is wonderfully effective

Green on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited July 2008
    But mostly alarm clocks.

I used to have this really dumb alarm clock that I used to knock over a lot until it broke. Goddamn that thing was the bane of my life.

bongi on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Sometimes when I wake up in the morning to the dulcet tones of Sublime's "Summer Time", I have a big ol' boner.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    My penis is doing great.

Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I didn't go to work saturday because I had a power outage whilst I slumbered and my alarm got reset

woops

Raneados on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited July 2008
    i love when you have a boner in the morning and you lie in bed and enjoy just having a boner without having to jerk off

mmmm-hmmm

that's why i set my alarm early

bongi on
  • Options
    bowlofpetuniasbowlofpetunias Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I used to have a Tasmanian Devil alarm clock... it never woke me up but annoyed the shit out of everyone else in the house.

As for my penis, I had caught it in my zipper recently... christ that motherfucker bled.

bowlofpetunias on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    One time we had a power outage at my apartment (which is conveinitely located directly next to the place we get our electricity from) and all the fish in my fish tank died because it was out for hours and hours. My awesome frogs were okay though, just in case anybody was wondering.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited July 2008
    Cloudman wrote: »
    One time we had a power outage at my apartment (which is conveinitely located directly next to the place we get our electricity from) and all the fish in my fish tank died because it was out for hours and hours.
    awww :(

bongi on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I used to have a Tasmanian Devil alarm clock... it never woke me up but annoyed the shit out of everyone else in the house.

As for my penis, I had caught it in my zipper recently... christ that motherfucker bled.

dude I am so super careful to never let this happen

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Waking up just before your alarm is the most peaceful thing.

It's like the anti-alarm.

Jimothy on
  • Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I consistently wake up like 2mins before my alarm goes off during the school year

I almost never have to hear it

Sara Lynn on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    bongi wrote: »
    One time we had a power outage at my apartment (which is conveinitely located directly next to the place we get our electricity from) and all the fish in my fish tank died because it was out for hours and hours.
    Yeah, it sucked.

Another delightful fish mishap story: one of our mollies had like twenty babies or so, but the filter tube's protective cap fell off and they all got sucked up into the filter. Chop chop.

One of them survived though so yay!

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    ugh so bored

someone amuse me

Raneados on
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    i have a Clocky

clocky-alarm-clock.jpg

but the batteries are dead, i need to replace them. been using my cellphone. blackberry has a wonderfully annoying alarm sound.

Faricazy on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited July 2008
    i heard an awesome story about alarm clocks and david mitchell yesterday

bongi on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    post your penis size itt

<
    4 inch pimp 8-)

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Yeah, it sucked.

Another delightful fish mishap story: one of our mollies had like twenty babies or so, but the filter tube's protective cap fell off and they all got sucked up into the filter. Chop chop.

Did you name it Nemo?

Jimothy on
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    alarm cock

shlorp shlorp shlorp

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Jimothy wrote: »
    Yeah, it sucked.

Did you name it Nemo?
    I named him Shrimpy because he was tiny and pathetic. Perhaps so tiny and pathetic that he escaped his doom.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited July 2008
    Yeah, it sucked.

Did you name it Nemo?
    I named him Shrimpy because he was tiny and pathetic. Perhaps so tiny and pathetic that he escaped his doom.
    man these are all the worst fish-related stories :(

bongi on
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Raneyboo.

Draw a comic.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Yeah, it sucked.

Did you name it Nemo?
    man these are all the worst fish-related stories :(
    Fish are basically the worst pets. Not two days ago my favorite fish died because of...well, I have no idea why. It just died. But it was cool because it was one of a different batch of baby mollies. The parents were both plain white fish but this little fishie came out marbled black and white.

Mostly I just try to focus on my super pimp frogs. They can live for up to 12 years or something ridiculous like that.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited July 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    ugh so bored

someone amuse me

*breakdances*

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I came in here expecting talk of alarm clocks and beeps and buzzes, not penises. False advertising.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    I don't really count fish as pets. They're decoration.

Jimothy on
  • Options
    DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    My penis is huge

Dadouw on
  • Options
    ZoolanderZoolander Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    i think it's time to stop masturbating for a while again

Zoolander on
  • Options