As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Flowers

gneGnegneGne Registered User regular
edited August 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
Hello, is it possible to send someone flowers in Toronto (from a flowershop in Toronto) if Im from Europe?

pasigcopyox6.jpg
gneGne on

• Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I don't see why not. A cursory Google search for "toronto flower shop" gives a long list of online stores.

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • WileyWiley In the dirt.Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    If you have access to a credit card I wouldn't know why not.

Wiley on
    steam_sig.png
  • SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    Yes, you can use Interflora's international service IIRC. Or just contact a florist in Toronto directly. Interflora always use their network of local florists rather than couriering the flowers like other national flower services, so it's the same end result either way. Interflora just might be a bit easier to order through.

Szechuanosaurus on
  • gneGnegneGne Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Ok, so I dont have a credit card :S, guess I'll just give her some flowers when she actually returns.

gneGne on
    pasigcopyox6.jpg
  • Project MayhemProject Mayhem Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Do they not have those prepaid visa cards out there?

Project Mayhem on
  • SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    Do they not have those prepaid visa cards out there?

Yeah. Well, we have them in the UK anyway. I'd imagine most of the rest of Europe has them. Or ask a friend with a credit card to do it for you.

Szechuanosaurus on